42

SUNGHOON'S POV

We just have a day until the festival starts. Most of the preparations were done, just some small things here and there to complete. Everyone was trying their hardest to help others to complete it. TXT were also trying their best to help and complete the work as soon as possible.

As I was roaming around to see if anyone needed any help, I saw jieun helping haruto. They were painting a banner, which was super big. Jieun looked really happy while painting. They would talk, laugh, splash paint at each other. They looked really happy. I don't know why but I wanted her to smile like that with me, to laugh like that with me. I wanted her to be with me or more like I wanted to be in the place of haruto.

Not wanting to look at them any more I left and started helping. We soon finished helping and went to our meeting in the office. As the meeting went we got to know that all the preparations were done now we just have to come and see everything and help others.

Today was the first day of festival, all thirteen of us were already there to supervise all students getting their booths and help them setup. We all went into pairs to supervise except for jieun who said she will complete the report in the meantime. After supervising we all went home and decided to come at the dusk.

I got ready in most comfortable and warm clothes as the festival lasts till late at night. I mate with others at the gate and went to explore the whole festival. It was my first time exploring a festival. We all first ate some food and kept wondering until we were at exactly in the middle of festival.

" Guys let's play a game for a little fun" Kai presented his thought.

" But what game" I asked.

" So, the two of us start, both will go in different directions and will buy a thing for their partner. If they buy the same thing then they win, and if they don't then they lose." Kai explained.

" This will prove how much we know eachother" heeseung said.

" And I will be the host as there is one member extra and I will also take everyone's phone. So no one will cheat." Kai said and everyone agreed.

First soobin and Yeonjun went and they failed, then beomgyu and Taehyun went they also failed, heeseung and I, Jay and jungwon, sunoo and Jake everyone failed so we just exchanged the things we brought. Now Niki and jieun went we all were waiting for them it was pretty quick. They both came at the same time, it almost looked like they just came together,but from different directions.

And to everyone's surprise they passed. They both bought teddy bears which were identical. We all looked at Kai and he got our point.

" Guys I swear I didn't help them to cheat and you all were here. Jieun was with soobin this whole time and niki was with Yeonjun." Kai explained.

We all forgot about that And went to several booths. Bought some stuff and ate more and more food, played many games. After doing many more things we all went to Jay's apartment, TXT went home. We all decided to stay there until the festival finishes as his apartment was the closest one.

Next day we all again went to the festival. But TXT said they were going there by themselves so it was just us. We decided to go and visit the escape room. They had four levels easy, normal, hard, super hard. Jake and sunoo went to the easy one, jungwon and Jay went to normal one, hee and I went to hard one, which left Niki and jieun with super hard one.

Heeseung and I struggled a lot, but thanks to the hints given to us we passed the level after an hour to find no one there. Just after a while Jake, sunoo and Jay and jungwon came out from there respective rooms. We waited there for ten minutes when a person came and asked us Why we were still waiting.