17

JIEUN'S POV

After the members left , now we were just eight people left." Do you think we can complete this tonight?" I asked Haruto who was standing next to me . " I think yes, we can do this tonight but for that we have to start working now"he told me and the both of us started working with the rest.

We were now working for quite sometime. It's already dinner time so i told everyone" guys let's go and have dinner,then we can start working again after that" everyone nodded and stood up and started cleaning the paint of them. " But where are we having dinner??" Niki asked." I think we should dine in the new restaurant besides our school" Jake told everyone. " Yes, that place is really good. We should definitely go there" Jay said. " Okay then we will go there"

It was just a 10 minutes walk to the restaurant. we reached there while talking to eachother and joking around. We sat on a nearby table and gave our orders. We were waiting till the food Comes. We were talking to eachother when food came , we ate our food quitly and after dinner we ordered ice cream for dessert.

We came back to the club room and started to work again. " Hey , Haruto your splashing paint on me" i told him but he didn't listen to me and started splashing more. I was now totally drenched in paint . He took a look at me and started laughing , i got angry and also splashed paint on him. Without us knowing it became paint fight, our fighting was interrupted by Jake ." Jieun, Haruto stop fighting with paint" he told us . " Yeah, you guys are totally colored in paint now" Jay said. "Now stop fighting with paint" he told us . " If you guys were having paint fight you should have told me, i would have joined you" Niki said." Niki not you too" Jake told Niki. " Okay, but we still have some work to complete,so we should get back to work already" niki told everyone,we nodded and went back to our work.

We worked for more few hours and finished our work. It was 4 in the morning when we finished our work. " Guys you should rest now" i told the arts club members. " And what about you guys" Haruto asked me. " First we will shift the furniture in here and then we will check up on the other clubs and library so the other council members work will be lesser" i told him." Hey, we have started it together so we will finish it also together" Haruto said and and the club members supported him. "  We are doing it on our own . you don't have feel like we are doing this for you, you know it's opposite. Cause we are gonna use this room,so it's also our duty" Haruto explained.

" If you say, then let's start working" i said and everyone started shifting. It took us complete two and half hours to complete shifting. At 6:30 we finished shifting and took a break. We all went to the nearby convince store and ate something and rested there for a while. After one hour we returned to the club room and settled the furniture on it's place and then did a little cleaning so the room was looking neat and clean. settling furniture took most of our time as we couldn't decide to where place it but at the end we managed to place it . We placed the furniture in a way that we can see the walls and the room doesn't look Messy.

After doing everything we took a look at the room and we were proud of our work."  We did a good job" Niki said and we all agreed."  Yes , indeed" Haruto said."  And worked hard too" Jake reminded all of us. " Yes ,we can't forget that part" Jay's comment made everyone laugh." It's already 9:30 guys you should leave we will leave once the other council members arrives but we will take a look at everything first" i told everyone." Can I join you? i want to see how every club room looks" Haruto asked. " If you want then you can" i told him.

Every Club members except for Haruto left, and now Jay, Jake, Niki, Haruto and me were left. We started with the dance club room. The room was ready. " Jake note down the things i am telling" i told Jake who had a pen and a diary in his hand." We need to a little cleaning in dance club room other than that everything is okay"i told everyone.we then went to astronomy club room it was clean but it was looking too stuffed. " The furniture in astronomy club room needs to be rearranged cause the room is looking too stuffed" i said everyone agreed with me.

We did this until the last club room and then went to the library. There was nothing else to do in the library. I can totally say it was the work of the vice President of the student council. We left the library and made our way to  the council office where we placed our bags. " You guys did all this ?" Haruto asked and Jay replied " yes ,we all did" . " Wow !! guys i am amazed by how much work you guys have done, everything is awesome" Haruto said. " Thanks Haruto and without your help we couldn't have completed the Arts club room." Jake said. " Yeah, we forgot to thank you for that, so thank you for all your help" Niki said.

" Haruto you should leave now it's already past 10 in the morning" i told him. " Yes, i am now leaving don't worry" he said and bid goodbye to us and left. We all were now spread in different corners of room and were seating or sleeping.

We were all sleeping now when the office door opened but the sound of door opening made me awake. Others were still sleeping. i took a look at who the person was and it was none other than the park sunghoon, he was breathing heavily, so i guessed he must have ran to the office. He was bending and his hands were on his knees, trying to catch his breath." Sorry, i am late. I overslept." He said still not looking up. " You are late,but you still are the first one to come" I told him, after hearing me ,he looked surprised to see me. Maybe because he didn't expect me to be still here or maybe because of the paint on my clothes.

He looked at me for a moment and then said " what are you still doing here??"