51

SUNGHOON'S  POV

Heeseung told me everything from the hospital and now I know why they were so panicking every time. He also told me that last time when she was hospitalized the doctor said that if something like this happens, this causes all the bad memories to flood back at once. I am really worried about her that I can't even sit still. After heeseung dropped me home I searched everywhere but no one was there. Maybe they took her to the hospital.

I couldn't sleep all night and I knew Jay came back but he was really not in the mood so I didn't ask him, but I was regretting that a lot. But knowing how Jay is when it comes to her he wouldn't have told me a thing about her. I can't help but think of her and her health condition that I never once thought about the drama that happened yesterday.

I saw Jay about to leave, I took a step towards him but the next second Mr park was there in front of him with Jay's father. He was not looking worried at the least or anything near that. If I didn't know he was her father I would have surely mistaken Jay's father as her, that much worried he was about her. Jay on the other hand was not really happy seeing him there.

" Where is she" Mr park asked in a cold way, I don't know why but I felt angry with that.

" she is not here" Jay spoke as in the matter of fact tone.

" Stop lying and tell me already" Mr park asked getting annoyed.

" She is really not here" I said in as cold as I can.

" Where is she jay" Jay's father asked him.

" Somewhere safe and somewhere she can be away from this whole mess" Jay said and was about to leave.

" Take me there" Mr park ordered.

" What if I don't" Jay answered back and I was happy by his answer. I really didn't want her so called father around her in this condition.

" Jay please take us there" his father pleaded to him.

" If her condition gets worse then see what we can do" Jay said and signalled me to follow him. Jay and I were in Jay's car and his father was following us with Mr park. We stopped in front of Niki's apartment, I knew cause I once came here with others to check on Niki and jieun.

We went inside after Jay opened the door with the key. He then went towards the only room in the apartment and we were following him. He went inside that room and turned on the lights then opened the curtains. We all were now inside the room and I saw Mr park shaking in anger. I think it was because he saw Niki sleeping with her while hugging her.

Niki woke up after a few moments and was greeted by Jay. " How is she now" Jay asked. " For now she is okay but all night she was having a hard time, even after taking the medicine" niki told Jay. " Go sleep more, you didn't get sleep last night" Jay said while patting his head. " No hyung, she will need me. And no one else knows how to handle her, what if I sleep and she starts having a hard time in breathing" Niki said.

" But I am here Niki" Jay said. " Hyung it's really hard to tell if she is having a hard time when she is unconscious, remember last time when I was not with her. What if something like that happens" niki said and he was about to cry, Jay hugged him and said" but you came at the right time and saved her. And she will be okay"

" What are you talking about" Mr park asked and niki looked at him , that's when he realised we were there too. After realising his mood changed completely.

" What are they doing here" he asked getting serious and I swear I saw Jay gulping.

" What are we doing here, we are her family, aren't we supposed to be with her instead of a stranger like you" Mr park said and niki clenched his jaw.