24

SUNGHOON'S POV

After that incident in the office everything was fine. We all were doing great in our studies as we didn't have much work to do in the office. Today we were all asked to gather for a meeting in the office.

It was still early in the morning so there weren't many students. I walked into the office after knocking to only see jieun sitting at her usual corner doing something in her laptop as usual. I was now getting curious to know what's the thing she is doing every time on her laptop. Whenever I see her, she is always using her laptop.

Not wanting to bother her I walked to my seat and sat down doing my work. We were minding our own business until everyone came. When everyone was there jieun stood up from her spot and came to her seat on the table.

" We have a new upcoming event for the council" jieun told everyone.

" It's volunteer work to improve the image of our school. We are going to an orphanage. The authorities said it's not too far." Jieun said.

" When is it?" Heeseung asked.

" It's in two days. I know it's on short notice but the authorities have already managed everything. They have purchased the things we need to donate. We just have to be the face of our school." Jieun said trying her best to not pressure any of us.

"How are we supposed to go there and the things which are supposed to be donated" I asked.

" They said the authorities will be handling that and there will be a truck for the donations." Jieun replied to me.

" We all are going right?" Jungwon asked and jieun replied to him.

" Yes, we all are going"

" What is the work we are supposed to do?" Jay asked.

" We have to check if all the things we ordered have arrived, then check if everything is in quantity, We have to do packing of everything and then load it in the truck. And only 8 of us will be there, so we have to do everything there. We can ask for help for loading here ." Jieun explained what are the things we have to do.

" When are we supposed to start working?"

" Right after this meeting" jieun answered niki.

" If all of you have understood then let's start working" jieun told everyone and everyone left the room to work. I was the last one to leave. We all got to the store room where all things were placed for the time being.

It took us the following whole day to do all the work but we still had to do the packing. We all went home after that. Next day also we all started working and ended it late. But we finished all our work as we had to leave tomorrow.

———————«««————––———»»»——————
–——————«««––———————»»»——–———–

Next  day

We all were supposed to leave at 10 am so all of us were here at 9 am. We did a double check on everything so we won't forget anything. We were all wearing casual clothes so it was much more comfortable to move around. Our school uniform was comfortable but still we all preferred casual clothes.

It was already 11 but there was not any sign of any car or truck. Jieun was constantly calling everyone to know what was the problem for the delay but no one was answering. After getting annoyed we all made our way to the office so we can inquire about the delay. In the office we got to know that the truck and car will  be coming at 2 o'clock. We all came back to the office after that.