Ma'am

(Another chapter, fuck yeah! Also switches POV'S)

"Mason! You're here! I did a thing and now I want to adopt someone, can we please!" Luna spoke as if he was in a rush. Mason walked up to Luna and put his hands on his shoulders (Luna's).

"Let me guess you got too attached to a Little and now you want to adopt them but you have to ask me because you don't think I will want another 'cause we already have two?" Mason asked. Luna was shocked to say the least.

"Am I that readable?" He asked. Mason nodded as he smiled.

"Just for me." He chuckled a little. "Who's the Little you want to adopt?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Dominic." Luna said in a whisper just loud enough for Mason to hear.'

"Yes." Mason replied quickly.

"What?" Luna asked, looking up from the ground confused.

"Yes, we can adopt him." Mason clarified.

"Really?!" Luna yelled with a mix of joy, hope and doubt in his voice.

"Yes!" Mason told Luna once more.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Luna kept going on. "Imma go get him do you all want to come?" Luna asked happily. They all nodded their heads and went to the room where all the 'kids' were. Which just so happened to be the room that Dominic was sleeping in.

The CG's walked through the sunset and star-ed door to see Noah and Elijah on Dominic's bed with Dominic in their laps. His head on Elijah's lap and legs on Noah's lap. While Harley and Ivy are on the floor in front of the bed. Dominic was still sleeping but everyone else was awake as though they were protecting him.

All four of the CG's walked into the room smiling at the sight. Mason and Luna go over to Noah and Elijah while Viper and Jade go over to Ivy and Harley.

"Hey Lovie's, what are you guys doing?" Luna asked Elijah and Noah as he sat next to them and hug-ed them.

"We all just talk'n." Elijah told Luna and Mason without his stutter. They shocked the two. Elijah has a stutter from their anxiety, so all they ever do when they talk is stutter.

"E-Eli, why didn't you stutter?" Mason stuttered out himself.

"I no anxious. I have 'minic to keep calm." Elijah replied back. (I'm not anxious. I have Dominic to keep me calm.) Luna nodded along with Mason.

"Okay Sweetheart. Can you please wake up Dominic though we have something we want to ask you all." Luna asked Elijah. They nodded and started to wake the sleeping boy up. They tried just shaking him first but then remembered what the boy had said earlier. Immediately Elijah slipped out of head space knowing what they had to do.

"I am sorry for what I have to do. Please cover Ivy and Harley's ears." Elijah asked as well as apologized. Viper, Jade, and Mason covered the Little's ears as Elijah got ready. "I'm sorry Dominic, WAKE UP YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" They yelled, causing Dominic to wake up calmly and stand up.

"Hello." He was emotionless as he looked around the room just to see three confused Little's and four horrified CG's. "What?" Dominic asked, confused.

"What do you mean 'what?'! You just got yelled at and acted like it was nothing when you woke up!" Luna yelled horrified for the boy who was clearly out of head space. Dominic shrugged.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." He replied as if it was nothing. This however made Luna worry even more, so much that Mason even started worrying, not just for his partner but also for the boy.