For now

(Important A/N at the end of the chapter!)

"Hello Luna. How may I help you?" William spoke back. Confusion danced in his voice to a tango. Luna took a deep breath.

"Dominic found Toby. I thought you might want to know." Luna replied quickly. Anxiety started creeping up his chest. It went silent on the other side before there was a crash. "Are you okay?" Luna asked nervously and scared.

"I-I'm fine. He did? Is there a way I can meet them both?" William asked with hope and joy now in his voice. Luna could practically feel the smile on the olders face, soon, a smile creeped onto his.

"Sure. When do you think you are free?" He asked, matching the same tone that William had. On the other side of the phone William jumped a little. He was finally able to see his boys again! He wasn't letting them go again. He will try to make it better this time. He doesn't want history to repeat again.

"Tomorrow at ten?" He asked, his smile growing by the second. Luna nodded on the other side though William couldn't see it.

"That works. Bring whatever you need. See you then." Luna replied with a smile, the anxiety that he felt leaving his body.

"See you then. Bye." William replied back.

"Bye." Luna spoke one last time before ending the call.

With William, after the call ended, he placed his phone on the kitchen counter when the front door opened.

"I'm back from getting the flowers." Vincent yelled, taking his shoes off and walking to the kitchen where his husband was. "What are we so happy about?" He asked the smiling man with a small smile himself as he set the flowers down. William turned to his husband and slithered his arms around his waist pulling him into a tight hug.

"He's back. I have my boys again." William spoke softly, close to a whisper, though the smile was still present in his voice. Vincent's fell for a moment as his pull his husband off to look at him.

"What do you mean? Who's back? How do you have them back?" He asked worriedly. You see, William was known for getting his hopes up; that's where Dominic gets it from.

"Toby! He's back! Dominic found him; we are going to see them tomorrow." William said with excitement in his voice. "Luna called me and told me. He asked when we wanted to see them and I asked if tomorrow was good. He said yes and told me to bring anything we needed or wanted. So, tomorrow, at ten in the morning, we are going over there." William told Vincent quickly before running off into the house. Leaving Vincent baffled and impressed.

With Luna, after the call ended, he grabbed the two cups and brought them into the living room where all of the Little's were on the ground playing with their toys and watching T.V.. Dominic was the first one to sense Luna's presence.

"Muh-muma!" The boy made grabby hands to the Winnie the Pooh bottle in Luna's hand. Luna smiled and handed it to the boy. Normally Dominic would have asked but Luna was guessing he slipped into a smaller headspace. Toby looked over when he heard his brother speak.

"May have my?" He asked shyly with a higher pitch in his voice making it sound child-ish. Luna nodded and handed it to the boy. There was a lot for Luna to learn about the scarred boy. He was willing to wait for when the boy was ready though.

Luna stood up from the Little's and walked over to the couch to sit down with Mason. Once on the couch he cuddled up next to his partner, wrapping his arms round the other. Mason placed his arm on top of Luna's shoulders before looking down at the smiling male.

"What's got you all smiley?" He asked in his usual slightly low and slightly scratchy voice. Luna looked up at his partner.

"Toby and Dominic are going to see their fathers tomorrow." He whispered looking back to the Little's and T.V..