An Unfamiliar World

Y/N's eyes creaked open, the bright morning light spilling into the room, illuminating his surroundings. As he sat up in bed, he couldn't shake off the sense of disorientation that gripped him. This wasn't his bedroom. The sleek, modern design and clean lines were a stark contrast to his usual environment.

Y/N opened his eyes and found himself in a strange place. He was lying on a bed in a small, dark room. The only light came from a small window high up on the wall. Y/N sat up and looked around. He didn't recognize anything. He tried to remember how he had gotten there, but his mind was blank. From the bed he was in, he barley see out a nearby window. He looked out and saw a city below. It was a city he had never seen before. Y/N didn't know where he was or how he had gotten there. He was scared and confused.

He didn't know what to do. He closed his eyes, blinking hard thinking of what he could do next. When suddenly he felt as if his left arm was trapped, knowing this sencario, Y/N lifted the covers in hopes of seeing his beautiful girlfriend Kara Zor-El. But he was met with, someone vastly different. He could actually pull his arm away. Y/N felt his whole body shake, this was a sensation he had never known while waking up, not in a long time.A soft rustling sound caught Y/N's attention, and he turned his head to see Caitlin Snow lying peacefully beside him. His heart skipped a beat, his mind struggling to make sense of the situation. Caitlin was his ex-girlfriend, otherwise known as Killer Frost.

"Caitlin?" Y/N whispered, his voice laced with confusion, his mouth hung open in as his mind raced with what could've happened

Caitlin stirred, her eyes slowly opening. When she saw Y/N, a mixture of surprise and concern flickered across her face. "Y/N? What's wrong?" she asked as she sat up slightly, rubbing her eyes as she too began to wake up. "If it's about the gin, trust me I don't need another I told you so" she added, holding her and closing her eyes hard. 

Y/N blinked, trying to gather his thoughts. "I ummm" he had be careful, this could be another time travel situation, been sent back through his own timeline or something. Wouldn't be the first time something like this had happened. 

Caitlin's brow furrowed as she sat up, pulling the sheets closer to her. "Everything okay?" she asked, moving her body to lean against the headboard. "You're hungover too aren't you?" she asks, looking concerned. 

Y/N thought over this for a moment, on how exactly he could get out of this. If he was in the past, he couldn't too anything to disrupt the timeline. So he thought on his feet, "I'm just gonna head to the bathroom" he hastily said, throwing the blanket off of him and moving quickly to the bathroom, he could make it out as the door was crept open slightly. As he moved, Y/N raised a hand to cover his mouth, giving the impression he was going to be sick. Slamming the door behind him, Y/N held his back to the door taking in deep breathes. Confusion enveloped his thoughts, the disorienting nature of this altered reality leaving him questioning his very existence. Panic surged through his veins, a sense of urgency clawing at his chest as he grappled to understand the truth of his situation. Fear gripped his heart, this situation while familiar, was frightening and threatened to make the man tear up as he felt so isolated and alone.