6 | Go time

This girl got me geeked up bro

She got me smilin at my phone and shit.. Ion mind tho.

Imma bag that tonight. I gotta make her mine. I can't wait no more. She's so mesmerizing.

She looked so good today too. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

As I'm leaving the school I get out my phone to text my dad I won't be home tonight and that I'm staying at Javon's crib. He didn't care.

Me and my pops have always been close. It's just my grandma, him and I. She's like my rock and my best friend. My grandma has the kindest soul but she would whoop some ass if she got too.

"Yooo you comin?" Javon's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yeah ma bad". I reply.

I get into his car and we drive to his crib.

He lives about 15 minutes from the school so we just sat in the car and talked about tonight.

"Not even gon hold you bru" I look at Javon, "I'm hittin dat TOnight".

I burst out laughing. This guy is so unserious.

"Von is you serious about her? She look crazy bru. Them gingers don't like to be ghosted after you hit dat." I tell him.

"Naw imma try to lock in but who knows. It takes a very brave shawty to tame dis lion. You feel?" He says while laughing.

As soon as he says that I die of laughter.

"Don't kill me. Your a goof. But not gon lie, I fuck with Alora.. Her energy attracts me so much and her personality. She's not boring, she has goals and focuses on school, and she's DEFINITELY not on that hoe type shit unlike these other females". I let out a breathe, "But I don't know bru, I think she feelin me. I gotta have her".

Javon doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Damn. Never heard you talk like dat over some gyal before. But if you for real feel dat way, get her".

I thought about his words. I don't know though. I feel like she's to good for me. She's so sweet and gentle. I don't want to hurt her.

After a few minutes we reach his crib. We get the house ready for them to come over. Javon's parents work the night shift so they never home.

It's only 3:04 right now so Javon and I decide to play 2K while waiting for them.

.

*ALORAS POV*
As soon as I got home I tell my mom I'm going out tonight and I wouldn't need any dinner. It was okay with her as long as I'm home by 9.

Mace and I have already started getting ready and we're blasting music.

She is straightening her hair while I touch up my curls and do my edges.