// One

"Mali!! Mali!! Wake up!!" Calum shook his sister in a haste to wake her up. She grabbed his arms and pushed him away.

"Please Michael won't get out of his dream. Please Mali-Koa help."

Speaking of Michael there was a scream from the room down the hall. A scream that sounds as if he's being killed. Mali-Koa shot up and ran into Michael's room. Not even caring to put on a shirt. She jumped onto Michael's hips and shook him awake. He wouldn't snap out of the coma like dream he was having.

"No! No! No! Save Her Please!"

Tears somehow were flowing out of his closed eyes and he was thrashing around. Even in Mali-Koa's grip he kept moving. "Please wake up Mikey." But nothing happened.

"Calum go get three ice cubes and put them in a cup." The kiwi ran down to the kitchen and grabbed one of the plastic cups that was meant for times like this. Calum skipped steps as he ran back up to Mikey's room.

"Here- oh he woke up." Calum had walked into Michael's room to see Mali-Koa still in his lap and was rocking him back and forth. "It's okay Mikey we are here for you and we will always be here. Your stuck with us forever."

Sobs from the man could be heard through the whole room and Calum couldn't help but shed a few tears and the sight of his sister comforting his broken best friend. It was so fucked up in his mind that anyone could hurt their families as much as they have. The Irwin's, Hemmings's, Clifford's, Hood's, and English's were normal families that met every Friday for a group dinner.

"Can you guys uh stay with me tonight?" Mikey sounded as if talking above a whisper would shatter the world. "Of course Mikey. Right Cal?" "Yeah of course." Mali-Koa got off of Michael moved so she was laying down sideways on the bed. The two guys soon followed putting Michael in the middle as Calum cuddled with him.

"Thank you so much guys." Mali-Koa took his hand. "You never have to say thank you we are a family Mikey." Michael let a smile tug at his lips and they all fell asleep like that. Michael and Mali-Koa holding hands and Calum holding the blonde man as if he was about to blow away at the smallest of wind.

But it was okay because that was the only way Michael felt safe now.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Guyyyyysssss Ashy made breakfast wakeup!!" Roy groaned at the three. None of them seemed to be waking up so he took one of the pillows laying on the floor and started hitting their shins with it.

"Wake *hit* Up *hit* Dipshits *hit*"

Soon they all were up and annoyed with him. Roy didn't seem to mind and he even skipped down te steps. Roy had always been a happy soul but after everything he seemed to keep it up even more. For the sake of the others of course.

"Hey where is Luke?" Calum asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "He said he was gonna shower then go out and work at a cafe so he'd eat later." They all nodded. That sounded like a Luke thing to.

"Ugh Ash these are so good!" Mali-Koa moaned. The all said some form of agreement and Ashton thanked them. It was a calm aura though out the room. Something they had not had in a long time.

"I want to go to group therapy." Mali-Koa announced. Calum, Ashton, and Roy were all for it.

"No. I'm not going to something as stupid as that." "Mich-" Mali-Koa was interrupted by a tall lanky blonde. "I have to agree with Mikey. It's a waste of time. You guys can go but me and Mikey will stay here." Mali-Koa rolled her eyes as Luke finally just left.

"If you don't want to go I won't force you but I really would like it if you did join us for it. Who knows it might help the nightmares."

"Correction night terrors and I don't see what I could gain from it so I'm not gonna go to it. Okay?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Mum(Leo/Stella) if you are reading this I want you to know I am not ashamed of making you cry and you can even tell dad (Lucas).