// Seven

(Heavily inspired by whiney man music -Deaftones-)

"Can you tell me more Calum?" The women asked. Her pale sweater and green dress pants made Calum almost nauseous. The room itself felt smaller and smaller as the 'dug up his feelings'.

"He was my best friend for so long we laughed and even had sleepovers in each other's rooms all the time. But then suddenly it just wasn't the same and he started looking different to me. His laugh was cuter and his eyes sparkled more."  The women's pen scratched at the paper. "How do you think this effects your trauma response."

Calum just kicked his feet playing this a string on the ugly blue rug. "I don't know if it meant anything but my friend Roy has been doing tarot and wanted to give us readings to help him learn it and mine talked being able to move on and get into a healthy relationship. Roy was talking to me about how if want to believe it that it will work the way it's supposed to but if I push it away then it will never work for me. I don't know but I want to believe it really badly. I don't want to sound weird but I really wish he would be more than a friend."

ੈ✩‧₊˚

What should have been group therapy ended up in the women asking to see them all on different says for different appointments. Which defeated Mali-Koa's purpose of the whole thing but she figured this is better than no therapy. They all now sat in the room together simply eating the chicken tenders that Roy went and got for Calum since he knew going to therapy alone would be hard for him. Neither Luke or Michael showed up even though they were sent texts. 

Luke was most definitely in a club with some random person while Micheal was probably doing the same exact thing. Luke's growth had turned into him but showing Michael what it felt like. "It's just annoying that they didn't show up you know?" Calum said his eyes looking down to his plate where the chicken lay. 

"Cal let's not focus on that why don't you tell us what you talked about at therapy." Calum smiled at first but as the words settled in a strong and pigmented blush covered his cheeks. "Look at his face! What did you talk about cally??" Ashton cooed at the man. Which only made his face worse. He hid his face in his hands making him set down his plate. He wasn't hungry anymore anyways. 

"Ash drop it." Mali-Koa said as she picked up his plate as if she knew he wasn't going to eat the contents that sat on top of it. "Was it about a girl." Ashton asked. 

Calum laughed. Like laughed really loud. "I'm gay Ash." 

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Michael stood at the bar with a girl next to him telling him some crazy story that he was half listening to. He watched Luke dance with a random guy. Luke's body moved slowly to the beat and Michael wanted to be the one that had Luke's back against his chest. 

"Are you even listening?" Michael looked at the girl. "Um no." She scoffed at followed Michael's eyes. "Who is he?" 

"A friend? Ex Hookup? Best Friend? Crush? Boyfriend? Situationship? I don't even know." She laughed at Michael's list of names for the one man. "So why aren't you the one he is dancing with tonight?" 

"We got into an argument awhile ago and I kinda said some really messed up things and then left." She nodded. "It may not be the same but you know sorry does go a long way." Michael shook his head. "No when I say messed up I mean he slapped me and I still think he should have stabbed me. I would have. It was so unfair to him." 

The girl grabbed Michael's hand and dragged him onto the dance floor. She looked back to see the the blonde boy looking at the two of them and she kissed Michael. 

Michael shoved her off of him and wiped his mouth free of her spit and walked away from her and he walked straight out of the club. 

"Michael!" "Michael!" "Michael!" 

Luke's shouts were heard he knew they were but Michael ignored them. "Mikey." The blonde stopped. "Luke-" 

"No! Shut up! I hate you so so much do you know that. I was trying to have fun for once in my life and you had to show up-" Michael was walking towards him but he was too busy speaking to even notice this. "-I was going to finally not think about you for once but no you always have to be on my mind and I'm so fucking sick of it because if I can't have you I don't want to think about you. I'm ex-" Michael grabbed Luke's face and pressed their lips together. "Shut up Luke." 

Luke's hand found their way into the other mans hair and pulled him back for a kiss. It was pretty rough but that was okay for the two of them. The curly blonde pulled away and leaned his head on the other mans chest and punched it lightly. 

"I'm drowning."

"I'll swim down to you."

"Would you?"

"Is that what you want?"

ੈ✩‧₊˚

only hot people understand the last part. 

DONT BLAME ME (love made me crazy) I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE !!