// Five

It had been a week. No one had heard from Michael. Luke at first was hurt thats stage didn't seem to last long once he saw Calum staying up in the living room waiting for Michael. So now the sweet boy of the group suddenly was the angriest.

"I didn't think change would be this quick." They all nodded in agreement as they watched Luke take a hook up to his room. Michael would be pissed. Livid even. But even they knew he had no right to be. Michael did this to Luke over and over again and when they went out he would make sure people didn't even give Luke a look.

"It may be good for him. I mean Michael has been this weird protective freak forever so maybe it will help."

They all nodded and started thinking of something to do. "Guys! Can I give you tarot reading to help me learn more." They all agreed to it and sat down on the floor. Ashton played some quiet music through his phone so they covered up the sounds coming from the blonde room.

"Okay Calum you can do this first!" Roy ran back from his room with his deck and book in hand getting ready to read for his friends. When he sat down he pulled out five or so crystals and placed them around the group. "Light the candle please." Ashton pulled out his lighter and lit the candle.

"From the heavens and below please provide me guidance through out this reading." (a/n: i hate doing this but this is my start to reading and is used in some weddings i think i could be wrong tho)

The card were shuffled and laid out from Calum to choose.

The Six of Cups. The Lovers. The Emperor.

"A love trio. Healthy relationships, romantically, with a protective factor. New or old love could be coming into your life and might be what you need to feel safe again." It was short but Calum's eyes lit up.

This went on for the other two each of them getting pretty basic cards where it was talking about new beginnings and such. They all seemed happy but Calum kept thinking of his. Mali-Koa and Ashton had gone to bed a bit after while Calum and Roy stayed up.

"Do you think it's true?" Calum asked. "Think what is true?"

"The reading. Do you think it could be true?" Roy paused the tv and turned to face Calum.

"I think it's true if you want it to be. These reading won't work if aren't open to what they have to say. If you want to open love into your life it's going to happen. But if you don't it will simply just be a meaningless reading."

Calum nodded his head and leaned his head onto Roy's shoulder.

"I think it's okay for me now to think about something else." Roy moved his hand to mess with Calum's hair. "I think it would be good for us all to move on a bit. They wouldn't want us stuck on them forever."

"Sometimes I just wish we had done something else. You know?" Roy nodded and pulled Calum closer. "It's okay to wish that but don't hold onto that wish forever. What happened happened we can't change it now." Calum nodded letting out a yawn.

"You know sometimes I sit in self pity about it but then I think about how Ashton must feel. Like yeah I lost two people but he lost everyone in his family simply because they weren't blood." "Yeah but you know whats great? He has accepted it and he knows if they want to see him in a few years they will reach out to him. He knows he can't do much while they are minors so he's waiting until-"

The door slammed open. Now that the tv was off Luke's moans were loud. Michael walked into the room.

"Is someone in his fucking room?" Calum looked up. Michael looked as if he was fuming. "Michael-" "No that fucking bitch!"

"Michael Gordon Clifford!" Mali-Koa showed up in the hallway. "You do not and I mean Do Not get to fucking tell that guy he can't have sex! How many fucking times did you have whore and whore in this house and all he could do was sit and watch you take them into your room. I do not care if you want him for yourself this is him finally living without being controlled by you!"

Michael simply just pushed past her.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

kind of a filler and short im sorry i really did not know what to do!!