// Two

"Leave Me Alone! No!"

Luke screamed into the emptiness of his room. No one should have been home since it was a Wednesday. But Michael was. The bleach blonde ran into the room shaking Luke violently trying to get him awake.

"Lukey please. Please wake up!"

Nothing seemed to be working the curly blonde almost seemed to be getting worse. Luke could hear Michael screaming for him to wake up but he couldn't wake up. It was so real. He could see everything like it was truly with him. His mom. His dad. Jack and Ben. Even the other's families.

"Luke please for god fucking sake wake up!"

Michael picked Luke's shoulders up slamming them back down and he watched as Luke finally snapped out of the dream. Luke let out a loud sob. "It was so real. It's never that real Mikey." "Ssh It's okay Lu I'm here."

It was so painful to watch any of them to go through a nightmare like that but something about Luke going through it made Michael want to scream. The other four thought that the group was equal but Luke and Michael both knew that wasn't true. Nothing had ever been equal in the group even before everything happen. The blondes loved each other and protected each other more than the others. Maybe that's what happens when your moms were best friends.

"Can we um go to the living room and uh watch a movie like we-" "Yes. Come on." Michael got up so fast at Luke's request. He quickly ran down the stairs leaving Luke behind to get blankets from the chest and lay them out on the floor. "I'll go make hot coco do you want marshmallows Mikey?" "Duh." Luke giggled and went into the kitchen he could be heard setting mugs down and putting water in a pot. Something about the sound made Michael happy; maybe it was the nostalgia of the whole situation.

Luke came in with the two mugs and set them on the coffee table. "Here we go." Michael basically pulled the tall lanky man into his side. "What-" "I wanted cuddles in my defense." Luke laughed and shook his head. The two of them watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist like they have since they found it on youtube four years ago.

It had been half an hour the hot coco was gone and not a word had been said between the two. But Luke couldn't help himself. He wanted to ask something.

"Do regret what we did the day before?"

Michael chocked on his own spit cause him to cough a few times. "Luke where is this coming from?" Luke retracted his whole body trying to hide from Michael in fear he said something he shouldn't have. "I-I just think about it sometimes." Michael didn't know if he regretted it. He doesn't even think about it. Everything after that night seemed to take up his brain.

"Luke I don't know. I just don't think about it because of what happened after." "So I was just a meaningless hookup?" Michael didn't know. It's Luke of course he loves Luke but did the sex mean anything to him.

"Fuck you Clifford."

Luke got up and stormed into his room. Michael sat there for a long time staring at the place Luke had walked into. He fucked up. He always does.

"We're home!!"

"Awe Michael you set up movies but we need more than two mugs to have a movie night." Ashton said sarcastically.

"Go to fucking hell it's not for you." Michael snapped getting up and going to his room. A loud slam of his door made the three in the living room jump and the blonde in his room sob even harder.

All that could be heart through the house was a shatter. Michael's hand seemed to be red now instead of his usual pale skin color. But he couldn't stop himself from inflicting more pain on himself. The wall had blood on it. The floor had blood on it. His soul had blood on it.

Luke could hear the punches. Luke could hear everything. The blonde sat up and made his way into Michael's room he opened the door quietly and shut it the same way. He reached his hand and touched Michael's bicep.

"Michael-"

Luke wanted to speak he truly did but Michael blood hand was holding the side of his face and Michael's lips were on his own. It was rough and needy but they didn't mind. Luke gripped Michael's shirt and pushed his lips away.

Only then did it set in that Michael's blood was on his face. But for some reason It didn't bother Luke it actually made him feel safe. It wasn't the thought of the blood but the pure fact that Michael had calmed down for him.

It was perfect to Luke.

Michael pulled Luke into a hug when he noticed. Michael could feel every rib in Luke's body. He said nothing letting Luke choose the time to talk about it.

"Luke." Michael rubbing his thumb along his cheek bone spreading more blood. "Yeah?" Luke's voice shook. "I don't regret it I just don't think of it. God I could never regret it I don't think you understand. I said it then and I'll say it now-" Michael pushed his hips into Luke's, "you are mine. You were made for me. I'll do anything to show you that. Kill anyone and buy you anything."

Of course it was forgotten in the morning that the blondes had talked about this.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Should I be in bed at 2:41 in the morning? yes. Do i have things to do tomorrow? shit ton.

Anywayyys my dedication means a lot and this person might be on of my fav 5sos fans ever.

MALE 5SOS FANS ARE BETTER BITE ME

nah im kidding but I'd love to see more male 5sos fans!! Cis or not doesn't matter they are still men.