// Six

There Luke laid out in front of another man. Naked. Michael was fucking livid. When he felt a strong arm wrap around him he knew it was Ashton and he also knew he wasn't getting out of his grip. He was pulled away from the blondes room and into the his own room.

"You lost your fucking chance to do that to him! You don't get to leave and come back expecting all of us to treat you the same! You fucked up so badly." Michael slammed his hand down onto his dress knocking down the picture of his family. The glass shattered right in front of his feet and he didn't even care. "No I didn't fuck up as badly as you thought he was just asking for too much."

"Too much! You fucking ridiculous mate." Calum made his way into the room and stood next to Ashton. "If you think you didn't mess up that badly you need fucking help! He let you give him false hope and when you just felt him alone and controlled his every move he never said anything."

Michael rolled his eyes. "Clean up this mess and go to bed. Come on Ash we need to sleep we have group therapy in the morning." Michael was soon left alone in his room where he felt to the ground. He knew he was hurting people around him he but he couldn't stop and in the heat of the moment it felt like everyone was out to get him but when he was alone for even just a second he knew they weren't.

Michael pale hand reached out and grabbed a shard of glass the sharp pice was already poking his skin in a almost painfully uncomfortable way. Michael stood but and walked into his bathroom where he laid into the bathtub.

Slowly one by one red and angry lines showed up onto his arms. His tears were cries for him to stop but he couldn't. Blood flowed out of his arms and he kept going. The tears made his vision hazy. One last one. The glass tore into the fragile skin making its mark slowly. The holder of the glass almost laughed at the speed of it.

He was unwell.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The whole house was awake even Luke who was making himself a shake before he went on a run. "You sure you don't want to come with." Mali-koa asked but the blonde simply shook his head and went back to what he was doing. "Luke-" "I said no. Okay?" The blonde chugged the shake in under minute he knew he should slow down but he would do anything to get out of this conversation.

He went to the door and put on his shoes before he was out the door with his phone and earbuds in hand. He hadn't run in a while and as soon as his feet started working up speed he fell in love with it all over again. He felt like he was on air as he floated over the cement sidewalks. Through street after street his lungs burned his calfs ached but he pushed through.

Sweat flew off of his skin as he started pushing harder. Don't stop Luke! If you stop you'll slow down! It was a simple chant he reminded himself of every time he did this. When his calfs felt like they were ripping apart and he felt like he was wheezing. It showed his work.

Luke stopped and when into a coffee shop to get something cold. He tripped over someone's bike scraping his knee. "Oh shoot sorry it wheeled out of the spot!" Luke shook his head. "No it's okay I'm so lanky I could have tripped just over the air too." The teen girl laughed and looked up to him. " Well let me move it for ya." Luke simply nodded and moved out of the girls way so she could move it back.

"You know what let me buy you a drink. There has got to be a dent in that from how hard I bumped into it." The blonde male chuckled. "No you don't have to do that at all!" Luke shook his head and offered her his hand. "Luke." The girl looked at him. "That's my name."

"Mines Cali." Luke nodded and opened for her and she walked through. The two walked up to the counter. Both ordering their drinks and Luke forcing his money into the cashiers hand. "You didn't have to do that." Luke shook his head. "Its fine but tell me why the hell is a high school looking girl up at six in the morning on a Tuesday."

"Oh what the hell I might as well tell you! I was supposed to be staying over at my boyfriend house because my parents are out of town but I just found out that he was cheating on me so I took my bike to get air and I was gonna order a coffee and sit down and call my parents. But I might this tall blonde dude who is really nice and gives off older brother vibes and I'd rather talk to him then my parents right now." Luke simply looked at her. "And your calm about this?!" "Well yeah why get mad. That shit is tiring."

Luke let out a laugh and he ushered her to a booth where they both took a seat. "Why are you here?" Luke simply shrugged at the girls question. "Just took a run." The girl nodded. "Oh I don't know I came from Braxston lane though."

"Uh Luke.."

"Yeah?"

"That's the town over."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

OMG I DID THIS ON A IPAD WITH NO KEYBOARD.

Ahhhhhh okay anyways I hope you like this the half of it is just a filler I don't know if Cali will come back or not.