(Must Read it first) Author's note(A/N)

Hi Author's here

This is a male reader insert left 4 dead (Specifically the first survivors) But i want to add some weapon, health item, infected/Special Infected or any contents of L4D 2 have so I don't have to address it later in the future chapters. I have something to Note or a disclaimer first regarding this fanfiction

Disclaimer(Might add more)

1. English Is not my tongue language
- I have to point this out first because this is my first book. Because of that, you might spot some grammar errors and some paragraphs that don't make sense. But I'll try my best to make it readable and understandable. (I might use some grammar correction apps or re-read a dictionary because I have a small brain)

2. Accuracy on the lore
- I don't have a pc(computer) or any consoles (I'm poor as fuck) to get all the dialogues of the character but there's the internet for it. But I'll try my best to make it as accurate to the lore of the L4D universe as possible. Edit: Btw I'll make some prologue for each campaign intro like making how and why they're on that campaign for example the prologue of the No Mercy is the L4d video, the crash course are in the game files and ingame dialogues of the characters saying that the pilot become infected and etc etc. So in short I'm gonna make a prologue to connect every Campaign of the map some them might be accurate or not.

3. The updating schedule
- No, I don't have an updating schedule so I might despair in this platform; Some of the reasons are researching on specific campaign of the game, Re-reading my work for the next chapter so there's continuity, not having the motivation to write the next chapter and I'm still in school but senior so it's much more harder to update it.

4. No this is not a harem
- Yes you read it right, This is NOT a harem story I fucking hate it I don't have the power to give dozen character development let alone the 4 and the reader.

5. The romance in this book
- As much as I loved Zoey in the franchise since I was a fucking kid. I think I might not include it here in this fanfic. I'll make it accurate to the lore, like a small family but the reader is the addition.( this might change in the far far future but for now NO )

6. What's Story is this about?
- I'll make it this fanfiction a reader insert. Basically we are just there in every Campaign and Chapter of the game.

7. The Gore
- Since This is my first book the writing on this is literal shit so it might effect the details on the gore part of the game

8. The Realism
I'll add some realistic elements on this book so that we can break some mechanic on the game that makes it a game. But here on this book we're gonna remove some of the nonsense features and add some features (If you watch any other l4d1/2 content on YouTube you know what i mean)

9. Writing Style
- This is i want to address too because some of the chapter might have a different writing style or mix writing. I do that because i feel comfortable with that style I'll write that why.

10. Why make this?
- One of the reasons i make this because there's little content about the game if it does some of the author's stop publishing new chapter, not active, quit etc etc. Two, because i have this in my mind for the past 2 or 4 years (2019-2022) and now i only write. Three, There's only 6 campaign and 25 chapters on the canon map.. Soo it's only a short book for some addicts and long enough for some readers.

Might add some more disclaimer in the future.

BIOGRAPHY

William "Bill" Overbeck
"Bein' brave doesn't mean you're not scared. It means you're scared as hell, and then you pick up the shotgun anyway." -Bill