Welcome to the Riverside

•----------------------------------------------------•
| Hours After The Truck Depot Finale |
•----------------------------------------------------•

VROOooommmmm!

We can see the armored truck used by the survivors, moving through the unknown highway but headed to the Riverside.

VROOooommmmm!

Inside the armored truck we can see our five protagonist of this story-

Y/n:"No! I busted my lip, that's why it's bleeding!"

One of them is currently shouting as Y/n adjust his clothes to be more comfortable. The one who is asking him simply answered with-

Zoey: "Sorry man I just asked because, YOU got Yeeted to the other side in the depot by A TANK by the way!?"

Louis: "Atleast, you're not heavily injured. That's a good thing."

Y/n: "Yeah I'm glad... But I liked the flying part though..."

Zoey:"Are you kiddi-"

BURPP!

Francis:"Jeez, Cut him some slack will ya?" As he eating the another choco bar in his hand. Bill is currently driving the armored truck, as Francis is well eating. Y/n Quickly look at his backpack when he saw Francis ate that choco bar.

Y/n's Backpack contents
- 8 choco bars
- Tupperware

He is surprise that the other already ate and more surprise when Bill ate one of it. So without any second thought, he eat the 8th choco bar to fill in that hunger feeling. As he was eating the choco bar, he looked to the tupperware he got back at the apartment in the holly street.

Y/n's Backpack contents
- 7 choco bars
- Tupperware

He doesn't have any use for it... yet he began thinking on what to do with the tupperware or anything to use for, other than... well food storage. As he deep in thought on why he get this thing the others is having a conversation about to the location they're going.

Louis:"I heard the military was evacuating people to Riverside." Indicating the graffiti he and Zoey reads back at the safehouse in the Whitney County(Crash Course Campaign)

Zoey: "Unless anyone has a better plan, I say we head there." She said while eating the 9th choco.

Francis who is now done devouring the choco bar. Switch seat with Bill,so now he is the one driving the truck to their destination and Bill for take a rest a bit.

Francis:"Yeah yeah, That's where we're going Alright! Don't need to repeat it, Jesus!" He shouts.

Y/n:"Just eyes on the road... Francis." He said to him as he puts away back the tupperware in the bag-pack. He then grab his UZI to check of ther-

Y/n:"Goddamnit! Empty.... Do you guys have ammo for....?" As he chuck the magazine back. One of the other three, quickly replied to him.

Bill:"All of us are out of ammo... We just need to find another saferoom to restock" As he smokes his cigarette.

Zoey:"And we've been on the road for quite a while... I'll say an hour, and we haven't seen any saferoom for us to stop so.... We're Sooo screwed." She said tossing the choco wrappings out of the truck's window.