The Truck Depot: Armored Escape

After a few seconds of the disastrous bridge battle. We the five survivors resting inside of the safe room. As one of them is laying down face planted on the another mattress, they find inside of this room. (Don't ask how they find it ':>)

The other two, who are Zoey and Louis on the table beside laying Y/n on the floor is sitting on the wooden table. Zoey who is facing the map that CEDA place in here, looks like she's looking around for a possible way out of this place.

Louis: "Team building exercise every Tuesday. Man, they ought to try this zombie bullshit."

Louis who is one in the table sat down. Is resting for now, as he sat there reading some of the pin notes on the small wooden board. He looks like his having a great rest.

Francis: "Any of you guys had any ideas getting out of this place?"

Francis and Bill well mostly Francis is standing om his feet, while Bill is sitting on the floor smoking the last cigarette on his mouth before taking a new one from his pocket.

Zoey:"I can't get over how FAST they all are, it's not even fair. I'm calling zombie bullshit on that, you know? [Giggles nervously] They're not...ALLOWED to be so fast." She said as she look back to others.

Bill: "Even being in a war doesn't prepare you for this, they never stop. They come at ya, and come at ya, and they never goddamn stop." He replied to her to which Zoey response with.

Zoey:"Game over man, game over!" She said in a mocking way to Bill, as Bill look at her in confused.

Bill: "What the hell was that?" As he gives her a questioning look but the other three-

Louis/Zoey/Y/n: "Haha!/MHMH!" Give a short laugh at this, Making Bill even more confused.

Francis:"Everyone, Any ideas how we getting out of this place? Cause, I hate this place SO much." He said to everyone cutting them off, but one of the survivors answer him immediately.

Y/n:"Rest now, Plan later!" He shouted but it is muffled by the mattress. Although for others seems to understand him based on his current state right now.

Bill:"I don't think resting here more is a good idea." He said to them. "We need to keep moving before sunrise" standing up from his spot.

Y/n:"It's 12 or something can we just rest up first? y'know we just walk our asses here after a helicopter crashed and a horde in the bridge..." He said as he slowly sit up in every sentence.

Bill:"We need to go before the sun is up... do you want to happened it again on us?" He asked Y/n, to which Y/n try to answer it.

Sadly he just sighed in defeat as they tried, traveling when the sun is up in the first and half week of infection. But it just became one of the reasons on why they it's perfect to travel at night right now.

Bill:"Good, Now does anybody knows how to get out of this place?" He asked everyone in the safe room.

Zoey:"Lets head to that truck depot!" She said as everyone look at her confused

Louis:"Sounds... Good to me!" He agreed to her much to his confusion.

Francis:"Truck Depot? Where?" He asked Zoey, who is quickly reply with

Zoey:"It said here, it's somewhat close to the recycling plant?" she said as she reads the graffiti in the safe house indicates that a couple of Survivors have held up in the plant.

Y/n:"Please tell me it's not far away..."He slouch down on his spot as he wants to stay in here a little more.

Zoey:"Not sure how far it is... But I think it's not too far from here." She said to Y/n, to which Y/n just groaned on his spot.