The Alleys of Nowhere

A crash helicopter is the first thing we see after the event that happened earlier.

After the helicopter being unable to use, as It lose It's pilot. We see one of the five survivors dragging the unconscious one of their group away from the fire to the other four, who are watching the helicopter being on fire after it crash landing.

Bill:"You did good kid" One of the four who is watching the helicopter being on fire said as he light up another cigarette.

Zoey:"...Thanks" She said still locked eyes to the burning down helicopter.

The one who is doing the dragging is Y/n, who is struggling to drag the body of his teammate. That unconscious survivor was none other than Francis as Y/n put him down to the worn mattress in the street floor.

Y/n:" *Exhale* Ho! His heavy, than he looks" As he sat down beside Zoey who is also sitting down and Bill who is now puffin his new cigarette.

Y/n then goes back and Dragged the Pilot dead body to the other side of the wall not too far away from them, but far enough in case he's still alive.

Louis:"Poor guy... He tried to help us.." He said as he's one of the survivors, who is watching the helicopter being on fire earlier. Now his attention is on the pilot's dead body.

Bill is standing Infront of pilot dead body as he pay respects for his heroic act and bravery

Bill:"I'm gonna miss this man... You can rest now.." As he salute to the pilot dead body.

Zoey who is sitting down from the worn out mattress they find in this place, suddenly stand and say something... well shout something.

Zoey:"A zombie chopper pilot? Uggh! You have got to be kidding me. We were almost home free, dammit!" She shouted as she ended her sentence with anothe- "ARGH!" groaned and she sit again.

Bill then come back to there side, smoking as he enjoyed this little rest. They were waiting for Francis to woke up so that they can continue their journey to this unknown place...

However, that might took a day if they wait there. So Bill call Y/n to do something on Francis for him to wake up, Finally starting their walking through this place.

Bill:"Y/n, Shake him up" He requested to Y/n.

Y/n then goes over to Francis who is laying on ground with the worn out mattress they find.(Don't ask on how they find it) Y/n then shakes Francis to woke him up, It seems successful as Francis finally groan as he wakes up.

Francis: "Wow! I love helicopters! I love 'em so much..." He said as he getting up to his slumber? motherfu-

Zoey/Y/n: "You what?/What?"They both said but Zoey is concern of Francis, while Y/n is just confused on this moment.

Zoey:"Francis, are you all right?" She asked to Francis.

Francis: "Whoa, must've hit my head in the crash. I'm okay now. I hate helicopters." He said that seems he's okay now.

Francis:"Wait... what happened?" He asked.

Bill:"Helicopter crashed Francis"He answered him.