At Mercy of the Hospital

Louis: "We just need to go to the rooftop, signal the rescue and we're out of here!"

We see the five survivors rest- well readying their selves. As Bill blows some smoke he then stands up and walks to the exit door of the safe room.

Bill: "You people ready?" He asked them to which they replied "Yup" "Yes" "Let's do it" except for the last one

Y/n:"No, I'm not done here" We see two items lying around the floor with their upper half open. He put the last strange stuff to the water bottle (Insulated water bottle) making it nearly half full He then tossed the said items as he closed the lid of the bottle and put it back in his backpack.

Y/n's Backpack contents
- 7 choco bars
- Tupperware
- (Insulated)Water bottle[Filled with strange stuff]
- 1 Medkit[Attach to the bag]
- Molotov [Right sidepocket of the backpack]

He then stands up while also putting his backpack back.

Y/n:"I'm ready" He said for Bill to finally open the door and enter the hospital.

*TROMM!* *SPLASH!*

Zombie's body falls to the dead bodies in front of them. Some of the bodies look like... people or something, It's hard to differentiate a dead body between zombies to humans. Even harder because of the piled-up bodies.

Y/n:"This is... Are they really rescuing people?" He said as they passed over the dead bodies outside of the safe room, making their way through the hallway of the hospital.

Louis:"Of course, they're still rescuing people We just need to signal him on the rooftop" He reassured him. They make it to the end of the hallway with an emergency exit.

Bill:"Up the stairs" Walking up to the stairwell followed by the other four.

They made their way up the stairwell only to be met an obstacle blocking the stairs to continue, Bill throw the cigarette butt in annoyance and then goes to the door beside them

Bill:"Damn it! this way" They entered another hallway this time with rooms that someone would have fun to search for. "Search the room," He said as y/n quickly went to the room.

A minute or so passed, and Y/n walked out of the room with a pipebomb and an unused medical item?

Y/n:"I got pipebomb! and oddly unused injection in the drawer"He waves left and right the injection he mentioned "I'll be keeping this" he said as he put the pipebomb in the other side pocket of the backpack "While you guys can have this" He brings up the injection in the air but someone-

Zoey:"Yoink!"She takes the unused injection and inspects it."Adrenaline shot huh?" She keeps it to her side and throws her pain pills to Louis. "Here you gonna need that" Louis caught the pills and then put them in his pocket. (don't ask about the inventory)

After that, they continue walking through the hallway heading to the other door. Once they entered it they were met with two empty working vending machines and a table with chairs that indicated that they were in the break room.

However, they just walk passed it, As they go to the door wide open leaving that place. But this time they entered a large open area where some of the items, chairs, and dead bodies were all over the place. Some of the windows are barricaded by a plank, chairs, and tables.

 Some of the windows are barricaded by a plank, chairs, and tables