Scenery we might have missed

•-------------------------------------------------•
| Minutes After The Rooftop Finale |
•-------------------------------------------------•

News Chopper 5 flying out through the city as he get our survivors to the rooftop of the Mercy Hospital.

The Pilot is sitting in his well on his left pilot sit to drive them out the here. Bill on the right sit while the others are in the back where we see Francis, Louis are in back sit of the helicopter and Zoey and Y/n are just behind the pilot and Bill.

N.C.5.P: "Now you understand why I told you to prepare? I swear those things can sense hope, and when they do they have to destroy it"

Y/n:"That's... a joke... right?" He asked the pilot Infront of him.

N.C.5.P:"No, I am not joking. I've been *Grunt* flying through out of the city and I've seen them do it..." He said to the young man who just nodded.

Bill:"How? How did you see it?" He turned to look at him as he asked.

N.C.5.P:" I've been rescuing survivors, here in the *Cough* city.. I've seen what they can do when they sense it *Grunt* One of the reason I can't do street pick up." He answered Bill to which Bill only replied back with a nod

Y/n:"Here.. This is the least I can do to thank you..." He offered a one of the choco bars he have on his backpack.

N.C.5.P thanks the kid as he grab and eat it in a less than a seconds. He then turns back to the sky focusing on flying them out of here, then we the two other gentleman in the back sit chatting.

Louis:"Thanks for the ride mister pilot"He thanks to which the pilot nodded.

Francis:"I hate flying... You know what? I bet 500 bucks this thing gonna crash." he said to which got the attention of the others.

Louis:"Francis Why wou-" He said but got caught of by-

Y/n:"Put my money on Francis" He said and he then move closer to Louis and whisper "This is easy money Louis he gonna lose.." He whispered.

Zoey who groan at this possibly being Francis is jinxing them already while Louis just laugh at his idea so he agreed.

Y/n's Bagpack contents
- 6 choco bars
- Tupperware
- Iron bar [Used as Locks for safe room's door]
(

Now that's some bullshit i know)

Few more second Bill, Louis and Francis soon fall asleep as only a wake in the group are Y/n and Zoey who are both looking to the city. Y/n then look back to the pilot and ask.

Y/n:"Uhmm..You said one of the reason you didn't do street pick up is that they can sense hope... what is the other one?" He asked the Pilot to which the pilot reply with.

N.C.5.P: "Just try street pick up, I should know better. I think... I think i got hit" He finally said as for Y/n eyes to widen in panic and realization.

N.C.5.P:"Can you grab *Grunt* me a first aid kit?"
He asked Y/n to which quickly get Francis medkit on the process Francis was woken up but go back to sleep immediately.