Ch13 I got caught

JIMIN

I was so confused. I don't know if I'm doing right or if I feel right about what's running through my head. I really can't think straight, and also, here's Yara adding to my worries. I thought I had already made things clear about the accident that happened last time. I also thought she had already forgotten about her feelings for me, but why now she's starting to make a move again when I already eye someone to have a fresh start.

She kept coming to my apartment since Friday, the same day I rode the bus with Y/N, just to make sure she would arrive safely since it was already late and the rain was not stopping. That night I also got an answer that she lived at the house where I waited long outside to see if someone would come out, and now I know why no one was at the house that day because her parents went on a trip and she, the lost soul that I'm looking for, was attending the same school as mine, the school owned by my family. That night was also when I started to think about things that are now making me confused, and when I came back to my apartment, Yara was already inside the kitchen preparing food. This was not new, actually, because she and Angela usually come together and do stuff here in my apartment, so it was not surprising if Yara knew where to find the things she would need to find, and of course he knew the passcode to my apartment. If Angela is here, maybe I will just ignore the fact that she just does things because we are friends, but this time is different, especially since she already confessed that she has feelings for me. She is beautiful, I don't deny that, but I don't feel romance for her. What happened between us last time was an accident. I won't say it was a mistake because we are both free, it was just an accident because I was drunk and missing someone that made us end up sleeping together.

"Hey dude, feel fine?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I'm just thinking about something."

"Or someone?"

"No."

"Come, there is someone I want you to meet, and maybe this will make you really fine. Common now."

I look at Taehyung exiting the classroom, and I lazily stand up to follow him. I don't want to stay behind and think of all that crazy stuff that will just mess with my brain, and I want to know to whom he was referring.

"Oppa"

A tall, blonde-haired student comes running towards Taehyung as we enter the canteen. It was already lunch break, that's why some of the students are already here.

"Jimin oppa."

I turn to look at the student, wondering how she knew my name.

She looks familiar. Do I know her?

I looked down on her, surprised that she was already hugging my arm and smiling at the other three students who were smiling back at her.

I bet they are new students because I've never seen them before here.

She pulled me with her, and we all walked together to one long table in the canteen, where the rest of the boys were already waiting. I sat on the chair with Taehyung and the three new students, but I got shocked when the girl called me 'Oppa' sat on my lap with a big smile, and I saw Taehyung smile as he shook his head in disbelief.

I was about to guide the girl out of my lap when I saw Yara coming to our table holding a tray of food. She stopped and became frozen when she saw me with a girl sitting on my lap. I saw her eyes start to get watery, and her hand gripped the tray tighter as she clenched her jaw. I know the idea of playing on my mind wasn't a good one, but if this will send her the message of what I already told her before, then why not do what my mind is telling me?

I wrap my hand around the girl's waist, bringing her body closer to mine, and start to flirt with her. I smiled when I saw Yara leave, I bet she got the message and will stop.

But that smile on my face immediately faded away when my eyes caught someone who made me worry a lot.

Fuck I haven't stepped on the first base yet, and there I got caught already.