New Beginning

San Diego looks soo pretty during a sunrise. Cam is asleep beside me and Iris took up the whole back. I didn't sleep because I wanted to get here as soon as possible. This was my new beginning and I wanted it to start as soon as I could.

"Good morning San Diego, California." I needed some Starbucks. And fast.

I come back to the car with some mochas and two smiling sisters.

"Did you get me some?!"

"Ohh how could I forget our little Ice?" Cam laughs hard. I give Iris her drink and I give Cam hers.

"How did you guys come up with Ice as my nickname?"

"The same way we call her Alex and me Cam." She had a point.

"I need a shower." Cam added.

"Well lets go home then." I smile. I didn't tell them about the house I bought. I also didn't tell them how big it is.

"Home?" They both questioned.

"You'll see." I start the car and we get there in no time.

"Wow!" Ice ran up to the door.

"Alex...." Cam didn't seem that happy.

"I know. I know."

"How the hell did you get this house? Or the money to get it?"

"I have my ways." I wink at her and unlock the door. I told them to follow me upstairs and showed them their rooms. Ice had a room that matched her crazy pink hair with rainbows and unicorns. She was the girlest of us three. Cam's room was green with a Star Wars theme. My room was black with red roses trailing up and down the walls. I show then downstairs and the backyard.

"That's a big pool!" Iris almost jumped in.

"I thought you hated swimming?" Cam looks at me.

"Its for you guys."

"Then what will you do?"

"Remember? I told you I was going to begin my tanning since I'm so pale." I smile.

"Thank you. Its beautiful." Ice and Cam caught me off guard and hugged me. Yes this was my new beginning.

But when do good things stay perfect?

"I have a surprise for you guys."

There it is.