What Is Love?

Love.

What is love?

Love has never been my thing. I never had a long relationships or actually falling hard for someone. I honestly don't know what love is.

But that was before him.

We walk into the 5 star restaurant and the girls are amazed.

"How do you have all this money?" they both ask. I shrugged.

"I told you I have my ways."

The waitress took as to our table and got us some wine. Ice poured almost the whole bottle in the glass.

"Ice! That's a thousand dollar wine!" I scream silently to her.

"Well if its that expensive lets see if it works." she was soo childish. We order our food and wait. Suddenly there's paparzzi flashing their cameras and Ice and Cam look up. I wasn't interested because to me we were all equal it was just they were more known. The food arrives but they don't notice so I take a bite of Cam's salad and a sip of Ice's soup then ate my orange chicken. As I look up to tell them to eat before I eat it I see them. I see him.

"P-Pierce t-the Veil!" I stutter. They walk past us and take the table behind us. I try not to stare but its hard when your staring at your reason to live. Your idols that saved you through funerals and fights. Especially when you were obsessed with one of them. He notices me staring at them. At him. He smiles and winks at me.

"I have to pee guys. I'll be right back." I got up and walked quickly to the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant. I could feel someone behind me. I turn around and I see him.

Mike Fuentes.

*Mike's P.O.V*

I see her jump out of her seat and walk towards the restrooms.

"Hey guys I got to pee really bad." I suddenly said without thinking.

"Probably from all the beer Mikey." Tony said being a smart a**. All the guys laughed but I got up and followed her. She's really close to me now but what do I say to her? 'Your hot so I'm going to stalk you?' That's what she will think. 'Have we met before?' That's stupid. Come on Mike its just a girl. No sweat. But she wasn't JUST a girl.

That's when she turned around.

"Hi." your screwed.