Good News

I get to finally leave the hospital because they are done with the testing. They dont know if they should give me chemo because its already spread too much. Vic came to pick me up and he told me hes sorry that theyve been living at the house. I told him it was okay and he said thank you. That is all that was said during that long ten minute drive.

During those ten minutes though I had time to think about how I was going to tell my family or how I would tell Mike. I felt a pain in my heart everytime I thought of him. I knew that me coming home would be worse for both him and me. My head started to hurt so I took a nap even though it wasnt that long. But being in the hospital really does exhaust you. Vic stopped the car but I was too tired to open my eyes so he carried me out.

"Here I'll take her." I knew it was Mike because I felt the same feeling of electricity he gave me the first day. He wrapped a blanket around me and put me on the couch with my head in his lap. He brushed my long hair with his fingers gently like a mother would brush her five year old daughter's hair. I started to cry and he just held me. It was the first time that I've cried since finding out. Mike started singing and he rubbed my back which calmed me down within minutes.

"Shh its going to be okay baby." Hearing him say that made it worse. I loved him even though its only been a short period of time. I knew that he loved me to but a part of me didn't want him to love me because who knew how long I had.

I know I can't put him through that.

Mike picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my bedroom. You could tell that Mike was sleeping in here because he had some clothes by my dresser and the room was filled with his cologne. He sat me on the bed but I stood up. The quick motion made me sick but I couldn't let him see that.

"Princess you need to rest." He gently grabbed me.

"Michael I'm not resting until I can't move anymore. We need to go out and have fun. Everyone has been doing nothing but worrying about me and they need a break. You need a break. So we're going out." He smiled and kissed my forehead before he grabbed a few clothes and started changing. I smiled and walked to my closet to find a descent outfit. He left the room and starts yelling down the stairs at the others to get ready. I knew I had to hurry because I usually take the longest. I grabbed a simple red crop top and a pair of shorts with my black converse. I went to the bathroom and I finally saw my reflection. This would take a lot of make up. My purple hair was almost back to my original hair color and I looked paler and older. I heard the shower in Cam's room so I had time. I pulled out a box of red ombre hair dye. It faded from a red to an orange and it was my favorite. I quickly put it in my hair and while I waited for the hair dye, I started my makeup. With all the bronzer, foundation and blush, I finally looked like I was alive. I'm not dead yet and I'm definitely not looking like it. I washed my hair and added some product so that the dye wouldn't fade or mess up while I'm out. I left it in its natural wave and put on a black bandana to finish.

I ran down the stairs and everyone was waiting for me. Mike smiled at me and then I noticed that Cameron was sitting in Tony's lap and I don't think I've ever seen her soo happy. Then there was knocking.

"I'll get it." I walked towards the door and opened it. It was Sleeping with Sirens. The literal Sleeping with Sirens. There was Kellin, Justin, Gabe, Jack and even though Jesse wasn't in the band he was there.

"Kellin Quinn." He held out his hand.

"Justin Hills!"

"Gabe Barham."

"Jack Fowler."

"And Jesse Lawson." he smirked.

"Alexandria." I opened the door and let them in. They all hugged each other and then Iris came down the stairs and Jesse's eyes opened up big. She blushed and played with the strings coming out of the several holes on her jeans.

"Jesses Lawson ma'dam." He got on his knee and kissed her hand. Her smile took up her whole face and she looked at me and I smiled.

"Iris." She whispered.

"Beautiful." he smiled.

"Alright guys its almost dinner and I'm soooo hungry." I laughed.

My phone started ringing and I looked at everyone. I didn't want to answer but I had to.

"Hello?"

"Is this Alexandria?"

"Yes."

"We have some good news about your testing."

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS

I apologize about not updating things are just crazy you know?

I'm going to try to update as much as possible. Have a great and safe holiday(:

(picture of Alex's hair included)