Mike Fuentes

-Alexandria's P.O V.-

"Hi." I awkwardly say. I mentally slap myself realizing how stupid I said it.

"Hey." he awkwardly stretched his arms behind his head. "What's your name?" he nervously smiled.

Mike Fuentes nervous? The Mike Fuentes who lived his life on stage was nervous?

Alex ... your crazy.

"Alexandria." I smiled. "I would ask you your name but I already know who you are." I laughed.

"Haha yeah."

Awkward.

I was about to walk away but he called my name.

"Alexandria?"

"Yes?"

"Do you and your friends want to hang out sometime?"

"Sure why not." he handed me his phone and I typed my number in. "Just text anytime." I smiled at him and he smiled as he looked at his phone.

"Alright cool." he laughed.

As I began to walk back to our table, Mike was close behind me. I turned around and he looked down like a shy puppy.

"Are you gonna stalk me now?" I laughed.

"No im just closely studying a particular individual." He smiled as I laughed.

When I got to my table Cameron and Ice looked at me with questioning faces. I ignore them and just grab the bottle of wine, drinking straight from it. I heard a laugh come from somewhere so I stopped. I look at my friends but they both have the same looks as before. So I looked at the table where Mike was and he just smiled and waved.

-Mike's P.O.V.-

Closely studying a particular individual? Mike could you sound any stupider?

I sat down at my table and I couldn't get my eyes off of her. She suddenly picked up the wine bottle and drank straight from it. I laughed and she looked up. She looked right at me and I smiled and waved.

"Mike who are you waving at?!" Jaime asked.

"Maybe Mr. Whiskey Hands bumped into a Mrs. Whiskey Hands." Tony teased.

Vic was the only one who didn't say anything but just stare at me and I knew by his look that we needed to "talk" later.

"Well there's this girl..." and Vic just looked at me worse then before. "What?" I semi yelled.

"You know exactly what Michael." he started to eat his food again and I sighed. Ohh gosh what did I do.

-Alexdria's P.O.V.-

"What were you thinking?!"

"The Mike Fuentes Alex? Really?!"

Isis and Cameron started nagging at me and I just drank more wine. I was beginning to get dizzy but I wasn't drunk yet.

"Are you even listening?!" they both yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Your drunk aren't you?" Cam asked looking at the empty bottle in my hand.

"Nah. You know it takes a lot to get me wasted." they just looked at me and the conversation stopped.

The waiter came with dessert and gave us the bill. Ice went to reach for it but I stopped her. We ate our food and we got up to pay for our dinner at the counter. It wasn't a lot of money but it was a good amount. It was only $875. As we walk out I stare at Mike who is with Vic figuring out how to spilt the bill. He looks at me and waves goodbye. Cam drives us home because apparently I'm too "drunk" to drive. As soon as we got home I took off all my clothes and just crawled into bed.

Sleep has never been easy but for some reason I fell asleep in seconds.