I'm Better Off When I Hit the Bottom

I woke up with probably the worst headache I've ever had. I rolled over and saw Mike but I don't remember how he got there. I got up but as soon as I did I started to fall.

"Alexandria!" Mike ran over and caught me before I hit my head on my desk. "Are you okay?" he stood me up but still held me. I started to smile but I ran to the bathroom and threw up probably everything I've eaten in the past year. The pounding in my head got worse and I guess Mike called Cameron and Iris because they came running into the bathroom. I couldn't hear them because of the ringing in my ear and it was just getting louder. They were trying to talk to me and I could see Mike behind them. He looked at me scared and I wanted to tell him that I was okay but couldn't keep my eyes open no matter how hard I tried.

I eventually blacked out and when i woke up I heard the beeping of a machine. I sat up but quickly grabbed my head which was thrubbing like crazy. I knew i was in the hospital because the scent of cleaning stuff and bleach filled the air along with the annoying beeping. I was about to get up when the clicking of the door scared me. It was a nurse.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" It was funny hearing her call me sweetly because i was probably around her age. But i didnt say anything as she checked the monitors and my temperature and such. She wasn't in the room for long and left as quickly as she came in. She probably put something in my IV because things didnt hurt as bad and eventually I was starting to lose consciousness again. Before I could fully doze off the door opened and Carmen walked in. She kissed my cheek and just sat in a chair next to me. She look like she was crying but I wasnt sure because I passed out before I could ask.

I immediately sat up and grabbed my head when it starting hurting like crazy. No one was in my room but the main window by the door was open and everyone turned around. I started to scream and everyone ran in. My monitor started beeping like crazy and doctors and nurses ran in. I moved my hand from my face and noticed there was blood covering it from my nose. I didnt notice I was still screaming until I started choking up. I didnt dare stare at any of their faces because I couldnt face the amount of shock and fear they had. I hate them seeing me like this.

Suddenly I stopped screaming and just sat there feeling numb as a robot. The doctors and nurses backed up to give me space and I finally decided to ask.

"Whats....whats wrong with me..?" I forced through my sore throat. Everyone just looked at me blankly until the main doctor looked me in the eyes and broke the news as easy as he could.

"You have brain cancer and its spread too far for us to fix it." They all waited for my reaction. I guess they expected me to cry or scream or something dramatic but I just sat there and simply asked one mpre question.

"How long?"

"Three to six months."

I nodded and used my blanket to clean my nose blood.

----------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!

IM SORRY ABOUT THE REEEEALLY LATE UPDATE I HAVENT HAD INTERNET IN FOREVER AND I KINDA CHANGED HE STORY LINE SO ITS A LITTLE DIFFERENT IM SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT BUT IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH UNTIL I LOSE MY INTERNET IM SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER TOO WELL I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING MY LOVES YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO(:

-jasmin