Can You Sleep With Me?

I set up the guest bedroom and then I ran to my room to get ready. Remember I still have a date with a drummer.

I quickly pulled off my bikini and went to my bathroom. I quickly took a shower and plugged in my iPod. I danced around my room naked looking for some clothes when someone knocked at my door. I quickly grabbed a towel and covered myself.

"Uno momento por favor." I walked to the door and found Mike.

"Your Spanish is terrible." he laughed grabbing my cheek. I blushed and looked down. "Is that Bulletproof Love by Pierce the Veil?" he mimicked a girl. "Ohh my god I just love them especially the sexy drummer I could do many things to him. First I would invite him to my house and slowly kiss him. Then I would drag him upstairs and that's where the fun begins and then I would-" I playfully shoved him on the bed and laughed.

"And then what?" I seductively crawled towards him. I pinned him down and our faces were inches away from each other. He grabbed my butt and whispered in my ear.

"Then I would give him the night of his life." He flipped us over and leaned closer to me. He was about to kiss me when I kissed his cheek.

"We have a date first. And maybe later we can." I winked at him and he growled at me playfully. He got off and started to walks towards the door.

"Hurry and get dressed so we can go." he winked and walked out my room. I giggled and got up continuing to dance to my music until I found the right outfit. I finally decided to wear a gray Drop Dead tee and a pair of skinnies that were a purple-pink color that faded into a hot pink at the bottom. I straightened my faded purple hair, threw on a white bean and finished it off with a pair of black Toms.

I peaked downstairs and saw that everyone was in the living room so I ran over to the guest bedroom and knocked. As soon as he opened the door he picked me up and kissed my forehead.

"Are you ready babe?" he looked in my eyes and smiled big, showing his teeth. My heart started to beat faster and I smiled at him.

"Of course." he set me down and grabbed my hand leading me slowly down the stairs.

"To the pool!" Jaime yelled and everyone went to the backyard. As soon as everyone was out Mike and I ran down the stairs to my new midnight black Camero. He quickly opened the door for me and ran to the drivers side and turned on the engine. We kept driving until we got to a red light. We both look at each other and started laughing like crazy.

"Alright so where are we going Mikey." he laughs at the new nickname and puts his hand on my upper thigh.

"A place." he strokes my thigh and I turn to face the window so I don't freak out. He laughs at my reaction touch the top of my jeans. I was blushing like crazy but the light turned green and he stopped so he could drive. I silently giggled and he looked at me smiling. I opened my glove compartment and looked through my CDs. I pulled out a CD that Cam made me back in high school and put it in my radio playing the first song. It was Still Into You by Paramore and I started to sing.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together. I need the other one to hold you make you feel make you feel better. Its not a walk in the park to love each other but when our fingers interlock I can't deny can't deny you're worth it. Cause' after all this time im still into you." Mike looked and smiled at me.

"I should be over all the butterflies im into you im into you and baby even on the worst nights im into you im into you. Let them wonder how we got this far cause' I don't really need to wonder at all. Yeah after all this time im still into you."

I didn't even noticed he stopped the car but he sang the next verse.

"Recount the night that I first met your mother. And on the drive back to my house I told you that I told you that I loved ya. You felt the weight of the world fall off your shoulders. And to your favorite song we sang along to the start of forever. And after all this time im still into you." I smiled and we both sang the chorus. Then I got close to him and started to sing.