Dont Make Her Fall If You Dont Plan on Catching Her

-Mike's P.O.V.-

When we got back to our place Tony and Jaime called it a night which left Vic and I.

"Mike ..."

Here we go.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some Jake Daniels and sat on the couch. Before I could take a sip, Vic took it.

"Hey!"

"No I want you completely sober and focused this time."

"Too late buddy." he ignored my comment and set my drink down. He soon began to pace around back and forth holding his chin and looking down thinking of what to say.

"Mike do you remember Catilin?"

Fuck.

"Yeah ..."

"So you remember what happened then between you two?" I nodded in response.

Catilin was a girl I "dated" 2 years ago and it ended in a disaster. I thought I liked her but something happened and I crushed her heart.

"And you remember Isabelle?" Another girl.

"And Natalie, Sarah, Gabriella ..." he numbered the girls off with his fingers. "Patricia, Alexis, Kayla-"

"I get it!" I put my face in my palms. "Why are we talking about this?"

"Because that girl-"

"Alexandria." I groan.

"Wow you finally asked a girl her name instead of your usual "Do-her-then-name" situation." I rolled my eyes and he continued. "This girl Mike. You can't."

""Vic ..."

"No Michael I cannot watch you hurt another girl! You can't lead her on like those other girls!"

"But she's not just a girl!"

"Fine but let me tell you something. Dont make her fall if you don't plan on catching her."

Vic left the room and I reached for my drink and went to my bedroom. What was wrong with him? I wasn't going to hurt her like I did to the others in the past. She was different! I fell onto my bed and thought about what the hell was going on. It was almost 1 in the morning and I wondered if she was awake.