First meet up with TH

Your outfit:

Bill (✿)

Bill complimented you about your top and said that it's cute. He couldn't stop smiling at you and secretly asked for your number.

"You look really wonderful in your outfit. I feel like Tom would love this very much." He chuckled.

"I can't stop thinking about this and I think I'll regret it later if I won't ask you... Can I have your number?" He whispered and giggled.

Bill slipped a piece of paper and a ballpen to you. You softly chuckled from what he did and you found it really cute that Bill asked for your number. You wrote it down and immediately gave it to Bill which he hid inside his pocket. He smiled widely at you before he held your hand and squeezed it tight, still giggling from what he did.

"Thanks, I'll call you later." He gestured a phone sign and smiled once again.

Tom (☆⁠)

Tom checked you out as you walk towards him. He had his eyes on you as soon as you were on his sight. He smirked, waiting for you to talk to him.

"I love your pants." He tried to rizz you up by playing with his lip piercing using his tongue.

"You know you look familiar..." You furrowed your brows in confusion. "You look like my future girlfriend." He flirted.

You can't help but laugh at his corny joke. You handed him your album for him to sign. He then caressed your hand while looking directly at your eyes, not breaking the contact.

"I wanna show you something." He pulled out his phone. "My phone seems broken..." You scanned his phone but you can't find any damage. "It doesn't have your number." He grinned.

You find his flirtatious jokes funny but at the same time it makes your heart flutter. It's the Tom Kaulitz that we're talking about after all. You gave him your number and he seemed satisfied.

"Talk to you later, beautiful." He winked.

Georg (⁠✯)

Georg smiled widely and shook your hand. He complimented your fit and overall look as well with a huge smile on his face.

"Lemme guess, those two asked for your number?" He laughed.

"I know them too well to not know."

You just laughed at his statement because he's not wrong at all. After you handed him your album, he signed on it and wrote something. He then gave it back to you and the moment you read what was written, you burst in laughter making the other two before him look at your side.

Be careful, those two bites. Especially Tom :)

Georg gave you another look with a cheeky smile. Tom, who was beside him was distracted by your interaction with Georg and he wanna butt in but he still have to talk to his other fans.

"Good luck." He laughed.

Gustav (⁠✷)

Gustav doesn't know what happened earlier but he complimented your looks saying you have a great style and it suits you.

"You look so pretty." He smiled widely.

Gustav being Gustav, he just signed your album and that's it. You can say he has his own world. You want to talk to him for a while but the staff already told you that it's time to go.

Before you left, you handed Gustav a piece of chocolate and a tiny puppy plushie. It somehow caught the other guys' attention. Bill and Tom groaned in jealousy while Georg was just laughing, enjoying the moment.

You bid your farewell then your eyes landed on Tom, who winked at you while smirking.