Imagine - t. k

halloween

"i look ridiculous" tom frowned.

"no, you look... wonderful, honey." you stifled a smile.

"i saw that! you were smiling!" he pointed at your face with a frown.

"no i wasn't." still, you tried your best not to laugh.

he quietly pouted when you started laughing.

"oh come on now, hon. you look cute, i swear. just give it a chance." you went closer to him and patted his head, fixing his head piece afterwards.

"you owe me big time for choosing this costume." he looked up at you and pouted, resting his chin on your chest.

"your daughter asked you for it, wasn't me." you teased made him to roll his eyes.

"i'm ready!" your little one said as she happily skipped wearing her matching bee costume.

you smiled widely seeing her matching with her dad for halloween. they look so adorable.

"how do i look, daddy?" your daughter asked, smiling ear to ear.

"you look so beautiful, my dear one." tom said while he lift her up.

"how do i look, mommy?" now she asked you.

"you look amazing, baby." you wiggled your nose together made her laugh.

"hold on, i gotta take a picture! you both look so cute." you backed away and took out your phone to capture this precious moment.

"one, two, smile babe!" you clicked the camera and they are both smiling widely.

"are you ready for your father-daughter trick or treating?" you are now the one carrying your child.

"very much, mommy!" she exclaimed with her tiny cute voice.

"but mommy's gonna be sad waiting for you both here, all alone." you pouted and pretended to be sad.

"oh no no don't be sad, mommy. i promise, we'll bring you lots and lots of chocolates." she cupped your cheeks and kissed your whole face.

you laughed at what she did and said. she's so smart for her age and you couldn't stop yourself from adoring her. you raised a great kid.

"okay, mommy's not sad anymore." you said and kissed her made her giggle.

"okay, we'll be going now mommy, working bees need to work to provide for their queen." tom said as he took your daughter from you, then he kissed your lips.

"daddy bee is right. we'll come back with more than just a honey, mommy queen bee." you daughter said, kissing you as well before she waddles her way out while holding her daddy's finger with her whole hand.

"okay, have fun you two!" you waved them goodbye.

you can't stop your tears when you saw them together, bonding and having fun.

now you can't wait to have a son for a mother-son trick or treating. definitely next year!

[KALI SPEAKING]

sorry i took long to update. i was busy with graduation photoshoot and stuff. i'll try to be more active and update more. for now, enjoy this random story i made while i was taking a shit (tmi i'm sorry)