Imagine - t. k

Fridge Light

It's 4 am and you can't sleep a wink. You got up and decided to have a drink as you felt thirsty.

You left the fridge open because you were too lazy to turn on the lights so you used the fridge light as the source of light.

You were drinking water when you felt hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You giggled when a peck was planted on your nape. It tickles you and you find his gesture cute.

"Tom, stop." You said between giggles.

You can feel him smiling against your skin. He then started to sway you side to side, holding your hips to guide you.

"Tommy..." You laughed when he slowly turned you around.

He placed your hand around his neck and his on your waist. He once again gently guided your body to slow dance along with him.

It was a really cute and wholesome moment but it cracks you up knowing you're dancing without music.

"We look stupid, Tom." You chuckled.

"No, we don't." He stopped dancing and looked at you with a frown.

You can't help but to laugh at his reaction. He really is endearing.

"I meant, we look stupid without music." He burst into laughter when he heard what you said.

"Then I'll sing." He then started singing 'so this is love' and then went back to slow dancing with you.

Your heart melted from this precious moment.

You two were slow dancing as he sing and with only the fridge light illuminating you.

In the middle of you dancing, he held both your hands and pulled you closer to him. He then lifted you up and carried you.

You squealed from his sudden action but you can't help but to laugh and love this moment.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and he's lifting you up by hugging you.

You went closer to his face and kissed him ever so gently.

"I love you so much, baby." Tom said in between your kisses.

"I love you too, so much, my Tommy." You said back and then kissed him once more.