Imagine - t. k

sweet candy

you and your band are invited to a reality show where they make you do things such as playing games.

"okay for today's game, we will give you candies. these candies leave color stains on your tongue to determine your team." the hosts gave you candies that you put in your mouth to suck.

"there you go, it's tasty right?" he asked.

"it is a bit sweet, yea." you said, sucking on the candy.

"very well. We will first have a short break before we reveal the teams." he announced, and then the director yelled 'cut.'

after a five-minute break, you all went back to the set and continued filming.

"3, 2, 1... action!" the director said.

"and we are back here with tokio hotel. now, let us see the teams according to what color they got. we gave them two colors which are blue and red. one team will consist of two members and the other will have three. let us first see what color gustav got." after what the host said, gustav opened his mouth and stick out his tongue.

"and it's blue!" the host exclaimed and the audience applauded.

"next in line is bill. let's see what you got." bill then showed his tongue.

"it's red!" again, the host exclaimed and the crowd cheered.

"next up, georg." he did what the other guys did.

"and he's with the red team!" applause.

"that leaves us with these two right here, y/n and tom. how about we reveal yours at the same time?" you and tom agreed.

"on the count of three... 1, 2, 3-" you both showed your tongue, and suddenly, the audience gasped.

you were confused by their reaction. it seems like they were shocked and the fact that those three assholes are laughing makes it more confusing.

so you looked at tom's tongue and it shocked you to the core.

oops, busted.

"it seems like there's been a mixed up." the host said as he try to hold in his laugh.

oh, you are so busted.

"for clarification, the candies we gave are red and blue. but somehow, tom and y/n's are purple." said the host.

those three bastards burst into laughter while you and tom were trying to hold each other's laugh.

b-u-s-t-e-d you are BUSTED.

[KALI SPEAKING]

it's been a while! i've been very busy with school i'm so sorry. as an apology, i'll upload stories tonight. hope you like it!