Imagine - t. h

please stop teasing

"all right lady and gentlemen, let's start the shoot." you're back at the studio again for another photoshoot. 

"hi guys, i'll be your photographer for today." the new guy said then smiled. you usually have the same cameraman every shoot but today is different. you have a new cameraman.

you're already in position, posing for the camera. you're placed in the middle since you're the only lady (i apologize for all the guys reading this if there are any) in the band and the band's sub-vocal. 

"okay that's it. you're doing great guys. nice posture, y/n." the photographer complimented you.

you changed positions and poses, but the cameraman keeps complimenting you. he does it to the other guys as well, but yours seems in a flirty way.

"there you go, you're doing great, y/n!" he said as the shutter clicked.

"come look at the camera please, y/n. that's it! you look amazing." he said, smiling behind cam.

"another shot, give me a huge smile please, thank you. you're stunning, y/n! keep it coming." he added.

throughout the photoshoot, he keeps complimenting you making it awkward for you. but the guys find it rather amusing. they keep laughing and teasing you every time the new photographer mentions your name excessively. 

the shoot finally ended. you ignored the new guy because you're focusing on work and have no time for that. but the guys won't shut up about it and keeps teasing you. 

"he's totally into you." tom whispered then chortled. 

"oh shut up, he's not." you tried not to move as much as possible because you were still in the middle of the shoot.

"oh he is, trust me honey." georg butted in making him and tom laugh and making you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"are you guys whispering about the new guy crushing over y/n?" you switched positions next to bill and now he joined the conversation. "if yes, i find it really funny. what did he even see in you." all of them laughed.

"shut up, you bastards. you're so annoying." now you're really annoyed.

you're having a short break peacefully drinking your coffee when the new photographer approaches you.

you look up at him, confused as ever "hi, y/n. i just wanna say you look really amazing and did a great job." he said, fidgeting his hand and smiling awkwardly.

you look at the guys already talking behind your back and laughing their asses off while they watch you suffer in this awkward situation.

"thank you, you too." you replied, forcing a smile.

"great. and also, this is for you. i-i'll see you again, soon, hopefully." he had a bashful smile. he handed you a tray of donuts then left as soon as you said 'thank you.'

the guys then rushed over to you and snatched the tray of donuts out of your hand. 

"we told you, he's into you." tom said, biting the donut in half.

"these are even heart-shaped, awee." bill said, munching the donut as well.

"why not go out with him? you make a great couple." gustav also took a bite "indeed. and no one would even want to date you. so take him, or you'll never find a boyfriend." georg added, taking the last bite of the donut in his hand then the guys cackled.

"please stop teasing me before i shove my hand up your asses." you groaned in annoyance then left.

the guys found amusement in teasing you and messing around. they couldn't hold it together and started to uncontrollably laugh again like a bunch of hyenas as you walk away.

"keep up the good work, y/n, so we have unlimited supplies of donuts!" tom shouted with his mouth full.

"fuck you, tom." you said from across the room.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i am happy to announce that your girl finally graduated senior high school! after grad, me and my friends had a drink to celebrate. your girl got drunk af and if it wasn't for my friend taking me home, i won't be here to upload another story LOL. anywho, thanks for the suggestion! keep your suggestions coming, my darlings!

 anywho, thanks for the suggestion! keep your suggestions coming, my darlings!