08.

꒰🧸꒱ ; — OFFER !

୨୧

despite [y/n]'s intimidating gaze whenever she's in deep thinking, there is a 78.64% possibility that she's just having a doltish thought running through her mind.

at the moment, she's thinking.."if i was born with a dick, what size could i have had?"

the girl was beyond bored— having no one to talk to since her blue lock friends slept earlier than usual out of exhaustion from intense training.

suddenly, someone knocked at the door of [y/n]'s hotel room. she looked through the peephole to see her personal assistant.

"miss [y/n]? are you in there?" that korean accent is quite hard to miss.

"eun-ji!" [y/n] opened her door to welcome the pink-haired girl. "how was seoul?"

"i'm sorry for the sudden visit, ma'am. it was okay." she fixed her glasses with a shy smile. "you make me sound older than mrs. yvonne." [y/n] jokingly rolled her eyes as she was referring to her manager.

"speaking of mrs. yvonne, she was the one who asked me to check up on you." the demure girl stated. "she said that you wouldn't answer her mails."

"ah.." [y/n] sweat-dropped. "i got annoyed with all the spams. why not contact me through my socials?"

"you know how she likes to keep things professional." the assistant sat on the bean bag. "oh please, a bit of conveniency wouldn't harm her professionality." [y/n] replied.

the model opened her mails and scrolled through them. she was internally yawning althroughout until a mail caught her full attention.

୨✉️୧

🖇- from: yvonne fiore

dear [y/n],

          i hope this message finds you well. to get straight to the point, we have recieved an offer from japan. i am currently making arrangements regarding the plane tickets. although i cannot pinpoint when exactly will we be taking flight, i can confirm that we will be leaving after your small vacation. further details will be discussed once we meet in person..

୨୧

the message goes on but the first few sentences was enough to make [y/n] shoot up in excitement. "NO FUCKING WAY!?"

eun-ji was startled by the sudden outburst. "what's wrong miss [y/n]?!" the model walked up to the girl and grabbed her shoulders. "there's been a change of plans!"

"i thought my business days will continue here in london after my break BUT HOLY SHIT WE ARE GOING TO JAPAN!?" [y/n] shook her nervous assistant.

"huh-oh! that's great miss [y/n], didn't you grow up there?" eun-ji smiled at the overly excited girl. "YES. i wouldnt be this happy if you didnt remind me to open my mail." [y/n] laughed.

"you are truly a blessing!" [y/n] pinched eun-ji's cheek before walking towards her wardrobe. "let's go to the cafe downstairs. i'm in the mood for a slice of cheesecake. my treat!"