20.

꒰🧸꒱ ; — MEMORABLE !

୨୧

the week was coming to an end.
it's true that time flies by once you start to really enjoy it.

for their last night in california, they decided to have dinner in a fancy restaurant. the interior screamed victorian.

"dinner is on me." [y/n] smiled at them. "i am so craving for baby back ribs right now." chigiri's stomach grumbled.

"good evening, m'lady." a waiter, who was rather dressed like a butler, greeted [y/n] who was leading the group. "goodeve, table for 12 please." she politely requested.

"i feel so pressured bro, i feel like i gotta act like a drop-dead gorgeous noble with sausage curls and 10 wives." bachira whispered to isagi.

"did you know that women from the victorian era only used corsets to support their breasts?" shidou told rin. "i did not need to know that." rin glared at him.

"did men use support for their dicks as well?" nagi joined in with a yawn. "i also do not want to know that." rin stepped away from them.

"behave your mouths, i am slowly losing my appetite." reo looked at them in disgust as if they were talking about the most vulgar things ever.

"your table is this way." the waiter sweat-dropped, pretending not to hear anything.

they all sat on a long table in a secluded room with the perfect view of the buildings and ocean below from the large glass windows.

they took a while to place their orders but they eventually finalized it all up.

"the appetizers here are so good." bachira munched on the food. "don't speak while you're eating." hiori side-eyed. "did barou suddenly possess you or something?" bachira laughed.

"[y/n], are you sure you don't want to split the bill?" reo looked at her, ready to pull out his card anytime. "don't worry, you already paid for the accommodation." she replied.

"i'm falling in love with [y/n] and her money." isagi stated. "[y/n], reject him right now. he's using you for money." niko joked along.

"yoichi, you shameless gold digger." kurona joined in. "[y/n], reject him right now. he slurs." bachira added with a loud laugh.

"NAH WHAT HAPPENED TO BROS SUPPORT BROS?" isagi complained about their behavior. "barou FOLDED that one time—" bachira couldn't continue his sentence as he wheezed.

"omg no, i remember that." [y/n] wheezed along with bachira. "we should ask for service water, their throats might hurt." nanase told hiori.

shidou wasn't even sitting on his seat, he was roaming around the room taking a selfie with anything he finds cool.

[y/n] excused herself to the comfort room. she looked in the mirror to fix her lip gloss.

now that she's alone, she realized how much she's actually going to miss her friends' company once they return to blue lock and probably never come back out again for months.

[y/n] was going to be busy as well. moments like these made her wish that she was experiencing a normal highschooler's life with her friends instead.