16.

꒰🧸꒱ ; — SUGAR PARENTS !

୨💌୧
KAISER
@/mich.kaiser

kaiser
.. ⚽️
oh hey mein liebling
mind if you kick it back?

[y/n]
RAT TAIL?!?!?
it would be a pleasure
⚽️💥

kaiser
😁 i'm gonna pretend you didn't
comment abt my hair
thanks love

[y/n]
IM BLUSHINH AND ITS MAKING
ME WUESTION THINGS ABT
MUSELF 🤬
how are u micha?

kaiser
still steaming hot and sexy
🙏
i'm in japan right now,
we should meet up again
are you free today?

[y/n]
are you asking me out rn
bc
bcc

[y/n]are you asking me out rnbcbcc

kaiser

i'll pay for everything;)

[y/n]
omf stfu 😳 ITS A DATE THEN

୨୧

[y/n] and kaiser are acquaintances, the two would sometimes meet up whenever they happen to land on the same country. rich mfs fr.

"i heard you went to blue lock's match." michael's eyes were set on the road as he continued driving on the streets of japan.

"did you watch the game? it was so heated." the model on the passenger seat replied.

"i bet i could've made the game hotter." he grinned confidently. "where do you want to go today?"

"honestly, i feel like going to an amusement park right now and scream the stress out of my lungs." [y/n] scrolled through her phone.

"how busy have you been?" kaiser raised an eyebrow. "it's hard to catch a break, the only reason why i'm not working right now is 'cause my commercial shooting has been delayed." she said.

"let's go to the best amusement park then." kaiser took a turn. "we're serious about that?! i'll cover for the expenses since i'm the one who suggested it." [y/n] thought it was only fair.

"no, i got everything covered." he raised his index finger in front of her face. "no bitch, you paid last time!" she swatted his hand away.

they both argued on the way, but of course, michael kaiser won this one.

michael's eyes landed on the horror house. "hey [y/n], do you want a good scream?" he smiled wickedly. "no."