18.

꒰🧸꒱ ; — CLIPS !

୨୧

"HELLO SAN DIEGOOO!" bachira recorded with his camera.

they rented a beach house and it had the perfect view of the beach. "i call dibs on the solo room." chigiri said.

"no fair!" isagi shouted as he exhaustedly laid on the couch. "i think you're all forgetting that [y/n] should be the one in the solo room." reo set down his louis vuitton luggage like the rich bitch he is.

"i'd rather share a room with [y/n] than any of you guys." chigiri rolled his eyes. "unacceptable." kurona blankly replied.

"i don't think she's willing to share it with anyone." niko glanced at the room where [y/n] was already taking a nap under the covers.

hiori closed her bedroom door without making any noise. "how many rooms are there anyway?"

"well, there are 10 of you guys and there are 2 more rooms with exactly 5 beds." reo was the one who rented the beach house.

"what do you mean us guys? how are you not included?" isagi brought up.

"uhm i refuse to share a room inside a house that i bought with my own fucking money? i'm sleeping in the master's bedroom??" reo stated as if it should be obvious already.

"wouldn't we be cramped up in there?" rin crossed his arms. in all seriousness, he wanted to go back home.. but knowing that he devotedly planned to avoid sae after the u-20 match..

"don't worry, all the rooms are spacious. i've thought it all through and i even picked the one with the best view." reo smiled at himself proudly.

"and i am lovin' it! no complaints here." shidou was by the balcony, taking selfies with the beach behind him. rin sent him a look of disgust before looking away.

"we should assign which of us will share rooms now.. i'm getting sleepy." nanase looked like he was about to doze off.

it was an 11 hour flight afterall and they arrived around 5 pm in JP standard time. + 3 hour drive from the airport to the beach. = tired nanase nijiro.

room (1): my pookie [y/n] 💕
room (1): reo
room (5): niko, bachira, isagi, rin, chigiri
room (5): hiori, shidou, nanase, nagi, kurona

a more intolerable version of the loud house (real).

they were all knocked out in their own beds as if the soft mattress just pulled them down and lulled them to sleep.

୨📷୧
4:04 pm [CA]

꒰ 🎞 ꒱_clip.0113

"HELLO AGAIN SAN DIEGOOOOOO!!!" bachira's energy bar was recharged once again. "[y/n]! say hi to the camera!"

"HI!" [y/n] waved with a huge smile. they were roaming around the beach in search of some activities or restaurants as they wait for the sun to go down for the bioluminescence to take effect.

"BWAHAH WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?" bachira focused the camera down at the sand where nanase and niko were burying nagi's legs in the sand. "a mermaid."