12.

꒰🧸꒱ ; — ENCOUNTER !

୨୧

it was 1 in the afternoon and the hotel room looked like it got bombarded. clothes and accessories were practically everywhere.

"i didn't think it would be this hard to choose an outfit." [y/n] sighed. "wear the clothes you feel confident in they say.."

"i look hot in everything." confidence higher than the motherfucking moon fr.

eun-ji giggled at this. "what a narcissist."—"i was kidding." [y/n] replied.

an hour passed and the young model finally finalized the clothes she felt the best in.

[y/n] slid in the personalized and oversized racing jacket. the design was entirely inspired by her own conceptualization of blue lock, it even has the logo and all.

 the design was entirely inspired by her own conceptualization of blue lock, it even has the logo and all

(for reference only.. i fucking need this jacket)

she wore the outfit of her choice under the jacket; standing in front of the tall mirror.

"do you think i look good, eun-ji?" she asked her assistant. "you always look good, ms. [y/n]!"

"i'm not overdoing it, right? i got this jacket tailored just for the team." [y/n] turned to the pink-haired. "i am sure they'll appreciate it!"

[y/n] grabbed her white dior ballet bag and swung it over her shoulder. "i don't recall you purchasing that bag, ms. [y/n]."

"my sugar daddy got it for me." [y/n] saw her assistant's face pale in shock, she couldn't help but laugh. "i was joking, a friend bought it for me."

"which friend?"—"mikage reo! :)"

after cleaning up the hotel room a bit, eun-ji recieved a message. "the van is here. are you sure you don't want to bring a bodyguard with you?"

"i wouldn't want to scare my friends away. besides, i can handle myself quite fine." [y/n] grabbed the banner that she also requested for, rolling it up.

eun-ji started to lecture [y/n] about safety and alertness. "uhm, ms. [y/n] i think you forgot about your disguise."

"of course i prepared a disguise!" [y/n] wore her prada star sunglasses and made a peace sign with her hand, a silly smile on her face.

"you're not even trying.." eun-ji mumbled.

୨💌୧
2:30 pm