19.

꒰🧸꒱ ; — MARSHMALLOWS !

୨💭୧
y/n's pov

do you ever wonder why the sound of waves gives off this serene feeling? especially when you just stare at the horizon during blue hour..

because even if you aren't underwater, it drowns out the sound of your surroundings despite how loud it is.

the laughter and chatters from behind me faded away the moment i entered the internal state of peace and quiet.

just a fact that i wanted to share before i got dragged out of my tranquility and splashed by cold water.

"[Y/N]! i brought water guns!" bachira pulled me up from the soft sand and gave me another toy gun.

another splash of water was aimed at me by isagi. "this is war."

the water beneath us glowed as we ran around shooting each other with the water guns.

the sea of stars was accompanied by our laughter and shouts at each other.

maybe leaving that internal state and letting some loudness embrace you from time to time isn't all that bad..

because right now, i must admit that i am having so much fun with the chaos that these boys keep starting with me.

୨୧

the group gathered around the bonfire as they admire the bioluminescent waters. it was a cloudy night so the glow was definitely evident.

"i have to come back here with my wife next time." shidou said. "you have a wife???" hiori asked the question that was in everyone's mind.

"no, but like, my future wife! this place is romantic." shidou laughed at their reactions. "how would you know if you'd actually get married?" [y/n] was holding back her laugh.

"excuse me, what is that supposed to mean?! do you think a woman could resist this?" shidou pointed at his face and his body. "before you say anything, you're exceptional because you're gay as fuck." he told [y/n].

"says the bitch wearing pink swimming trunks, it's giving barbie hybridized with a rat." [y/n] retorted jokingly.. jokingly?

"mattel would love me!" shidou rolled his eyes with sass.

"[y/n], do you want some marshmallows? nanase brought some." kurona offered [y/n] a stick and a pack of marshmallows. she gladly accepted it.

"let's roast marshmallows tonight!" bachira was still filming with his camera.

meanwhile, rin was silently looking at the view while chewing on his marshmallow. he was sitting a bit further away from the group, being the itoshi rin he is.

"so what was the reason why you actually joined this trip?" [y/n] sat down beside rin as the rest of the group was preoccupied with reo's gossip.

rin stayed silent for a moment before speaking, his eyes not leaving the ocean. "sae came home." he said without much emotion as usual.