BSI and GSI [ Backstory ] 🚧

ARGHHH THIS IS BEING REWRITTEN CAUSE ITS SO BAD 😭😭😭

This part contains violence and a load of fighting

---------------------------------------------------

+ It was 2006, an interesting time to be alive. Everyone on the internet was just doing what they usually do. Some people were harassing others for no reason, some doing good for this world, some others just existing as 'background characters'. GSI was doing the usual, reducing the tension of drama and adding some respect in them. BSI was watching them 'ruining' the fun of the drama.

" Oh come on, GSI! Why do you have to ruin the fun? " BSI asked, irritated.

" Cause it's my job. " GSI answered.

" Why can't you just let me have more control over the drama? I deserve it for what I've done for the people! " BSI said.

" You mean cause serious drama? Yeah, no. Plus it's Neutrality that's telling me to do this. If I don't do my job, I may be demoted. "

BSI sat on the ground, looking disappointed. GSI sat near them.
" Man, I wish we were in charge, and have more power over everyone, especially me.. "

GSI was tired and didn't want to deal with BSI anymore.
" I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. Besides, what's wrong with being a mini-Keeper? "

" Keepers are stronger than Mini-Keepers, and I want to be strong! I wanna rule the Internet! "

" Whatever you say. Just know, it's impos- "
GSI realised that BSI was no longer there.

" Oh gosh, are they really gonna try to overthrow Neutrality? " GSI thought out loud.
------
A year later, in 2007.
GSI's POV -

I was sleeping in a flower field peacefully. The wind was quiet, nothing was making noise and the air was actually breathable. No one can annoy me now, no one other than my thoughts and dreams. I'm a very heavy sleeper, so nothing can really wake me up.
I heard a familiar flute song, a song that always manages to wake me up. Hearing that song means that Neutrality is nearby. I opened my eyes to see a paper with writing on it.

" GSI! "
I got up off of the grass. My brain was still asleep making it hard to read what was written on that paper, it was blurry.

" ..What time is it.. " I asked.
Neutrality quickly wrote something else on the paper. They seemed to be in a hurry.

" WHY IS BSI CAUSING SO MUCH DRAMA?! AND WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING YOUR JOB?! "

" eh..? Huh? What?.. "
Neutrality, once again wrote something. This time I managed to understand it properly.

" I SAID THAT BSI IS CAUSING WAY MORE DRAMA THAN BEFORE AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN DOING YOUR JOB TO CALM THEM DOWN! "

GSI - " oh, WAIT, I-IL STOP THEM, JUST WAIT! "
------
Jeez.. how long was I asleep for? Why was Neutrality so mad? Like I was just trying to rest. Well, I'm lucky that Neutrality didn't decide to demote me. After hours of searching for BSI, I managed to find them.
They climbed on the top of a tall rock.

" What the fck are you doing?! " I asked, annoyed to my core.
BSI turned around to face me. They had a blank expression.

" GSI, I told you I would take over the internet. Would you like to help me? " They said eerily. I didn't want to help BSI, obviously.

" No, just no. "
At this point I was just irritated. I wanted to go home to rest. I'm too tired for this.

" Then il just completely get rid of you, How about that? " BSI threatened