Three.

Three.

A few days later, and Sora was sat on the bleachers with Dohee right beside her as she'd been dragged to watch the seven boys tryout for the football team.

School had ended, and the sun was just beginning to set. The weather was warm with a bit of a breeze as summer air was beginning to fade into the autumn.

The sky looked beautiful with a mix of orange and yellow in it, and Sora was finding it hard to take her eyes off of it.

It wasn't until she was nudged by Dohee, who let out an excited gasp. Sora looked directly to the pitch and saw Jay running as fast as he could with the ball in his grip. He was way ahead of everyone else, and before anyone knew it, he'd scored.

Dohee jumped to her feet and clapped, making Jay glance over at her and smirk slightly — the both of them completely oblivious to the angry glare from Jungwon.

"Did you see that, Sora?!" Dohee grinned widely before coming to sit down. Sora chuckled at her best friends words and nodded.

Ever since Dohee had come back, there had been a different vibe to her. She seemed happier, and was smiling a lot more. She looked healthier and she practically glowed with joy, and walked around without a care in the world and Sora was happy for her. The break away she had must've done her good, because now, it was as if Kim Dohee was a completely different person.

The girls watched the boys practice for a little longer. It was nice to see the family-like bond they had with one another, and how they would playfully punch each other before running away giggling.

Sora's eyes moved from boy to boy, and they eventually landed on Sunghoon. He had his arms folded against his chest as he watched as a few of the other boys that were trying out for the team speak with their coach. He had his infamous ice-cold expression on his face and his black hair was held out of his face by the use of a grey sweatband.

Sora felt her heart skip a beat as Sunghoon slowly moved his head to make eye contact with her. Her eyes widened in shock and she found herself trying to look everywhere else but at him. She felt her cheeks heat up with embarrassment, and Sunghoon smirked moderately before looking away.

A breath of relief escaped past Sora's lips and she leaned her back against the row behind her.

Another half an hour went by, and during those thirty minutes, a few conversations were shared between the two girls about the boys, school and Dohee's parents, which clearly caused her to tense up at the thought of them.

"I just don't understand why they won't allow me to be a normal teenager. They're constantly —-"

Dohee was cut short by the sound of yells, making both girls snap their heads over to the pitch.

On the floor was a boy called Jinyoung and above him was Heeseung, trying to get him up — though it was no use as Jinyoung was clutching his knee as he cried out in pain, totally ignoring Heeseung.

"Stand back!" Coach Bae shouted and blew his whistle as he rushed over to the boy.

Everyone took a few steps back and Heeseung held his arms out in front of the six boys that looked rather uncomfortable at the sight of Jinyoung's mangled knees.

Dohee was quick to stand up from the bleachers and grab Sora's wrist before they both rushed down the metal stairs before joining the huddle of boys. There were a few other people that had been sat watching, and they too were soon to join the crowd.

"Ah, it hurts." Jinyoung groaned. Tears were prominent as they fell from his eyes nonstop.

"Not now, Sunghoon..." She heard the hushed whispers of Jake from beside her.

Sora looked away from the boy on the floor and over to Sunghoon, who looked somewhat panicked as he did everything in his power to not look at the dripping blood from the boys knee.

Sunghoon bent forward, placing his hands on the top of his knees and looked down at the grass as he began to heave.

Jake sent a wide eyed look to Heeseung and the rest of the five boys gathered together, sharing quiet mumbles to one another.

Sora looked over to Dohee, who was staring intently at Jinyoung's knee. Her brows furrowed in confusion, before she glanced back at the boys.

"Is he okay?" Sora questioned, looking down at Sunghoon as she stood between Ni-Ki and Sunoo.

"What?" Jake shot his head up at Sora in shock, his tone alarmed.

"Is he okay? He doesn't look it." She repeated, this time pointing to Sunghoon who was now releasing low, animal-like growls.

"Oh, he's fine. He just feels sick at the sight of blood." Sunoo informed with a shrug.

Suddenly, Sunghoon harshly placed his hand on Jake's shoulder. Sora could clearly see the grip he had on the shorter boy, and it caused her eyes to widen.

"Heeseung," Jake spoke up, his voice cracking ever so slightly. The two sent each other looks, before Heeseung nodded.

All of a sudden, Sunghoon was quick to escape the situation as he forcefully barged past Sora, causing her to fumble back into Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki huffed under his breath and shoved the girl off of him, before he brushed the creases out of his clothes.

"Let's go, Dohee." Jungwon called out to Dohee.

The Kim girl quickly turned away from Jinyoung, before joining the group.

"We'll see you later, Sora." Jay waved and Sora stood in shock as she watched as the seven followed after Sunghoon, who was now walking off in the distance.

"I'll call you later on." Dohee sadly stated, and turned around and jogged to catch up with the boys.

Sora huffed loudly and her shoulders slumped. She was left confused with a bunch of questions bubbling up inside of her. She had no idea what was going on, but there was something off with the group of boys and Dohee.

❍