Eighteen.

Eighteen.

IT has been a week since Sora and Sunghoon have been back, and things have been going smooth. Dohee and Sora often hang out when one another isn't busy with school or the supernatural life, Sunghoon continues to have his protective moments over Sora, and Sora has been getting closer with the boys.

"Do you need any help up there?" A voice yelled out to Sora, causing her to look down from the ladder she was on. Her eyes landed on Ej and a soft smile appeared on her lips.

Today was the day of 'The Decelis Carnival' that would be happening in the evening. The academy often had a carnival before the big football game the next day as a way of allowing all the students have fun and pumped for the game.

Sora had been busy all day helping with putting decorations up, and right now she was tying the banner to a wooden pole at the entrance — the banner reading 'The Decelis Carnival Of 1999.'

"I'm not good with heights," Sora nervously yelled back as the ladder wobbled slightly. "So if you wouldn't mind, could you come up here and tie this for me?" She asked and Ej nodded kindly.

The girl slowly began to make her way down the metal stairs and once she was grounded, she let out a relieved sigh and watched as Ej climbed the ladder.

"Be careful." She spoke and Ej chuckled with a nod.

"Ej is good with heights." Sora heard a voice speak, making her look in the direction of it and come face to face with Jo.

Sora sent the boy a warm smile, to which he sent one back and stood beside her with his hands on his hips, looking up at Ej, who calmly tied the banner.

"I haven't seen you for a while, where have you been?" Jo wondered, glancing over at her.

"Oh," Sora awkwardly smiled and looked down at the floor in thought. She wasn't going to tell him the truth as she had no idea how he would react as she didn't trust him enough and it also wasn't her secret to tell. "I went away with my family." She lied, looking over at him.

Jo hesitantly nodded, not believing a word she said but he shrugged, not wanting to offend her by getting into her business.

Once Ej was finally down, he brushed himself off and smiled. "I'm glad you're back, Sora." He announced and Sora grinned back. "Will you be sitting with us at lunch today?" He wondered.

"I'm not sure, I think I'm meant to be meeting Sunghoon at lunch." She mentioned and immediately noticed both Ej and Jo tense at the boys name.

"Ej! Jo! Let's go!" The three all heard the yells of K, beckoning them over.

"Oh, well we have to head to practice, I'd be nice if you can sit with us." Ej sadly smiled and waved to Sora as the two boys walked away.

Sora's shoulders slumped once the boys were no longer insight. She felt awful for lying to them, but she knew it was what she had to do.

"Sora," Sunghoon called out to her, making her smile and walk over to where he was sitting on the bleachers.