Seventeen.

Seventeen.

SORA'S eyes opened and she immediately sat up. Panic ran through her as she looked around and didn't recognize anything.

She was laying on an old-like sofa, and the room she was in was was rather large. The furniture was a brown, wood colour and the rug on the floor that was under the coffee table was a shade of beige.

She looked to the side of her, and her eyes landed on Sunghoon, who looked as if he had only just awoken. He had his arm loosely around Sora's waist and his other hand was now tiredly wiping his eyes as he sat up.

"Where am I?" Sora questioned, and all of a sudden, the six boys and Dohee were huddled around in front of her.

"You're at our house." Sunghoon softly answered and Sora nodded slightly, still slightly confused.

She raised her hand up to feel the wound that was on the side of her head, and when she did, she felt a plaster instead.

A grateful sigh passed her lips and her hands dropped to her lap, before looking back over at everyone else.

"So... Are you all like Sunghoon? Are you all hybrids?" She wondered, her voice quiet and soft.

"No, but we have our own abilities." Heeseung replied, stepping forward slight with a smile on his face.

Everyone had moved to their large garden. Sora stood closely to Sunghoon as she didn't feel comfortable enough with everyone else — even Dohee.

Sunghoon's arm remained around her waist, as he felt as if he was to let her go, she would disappear or something terrible would happen to her.

Sora watched as Niki stepped forward with a chuckle before vanishing and reappearing behind her and tapping her shoulder.

The brunette gasped and her eyes widened in amazement as a quiet 'Whoa' escaped from her. Before she could do anything else, Niki had teleported back to his original position beside Jake.

"That's so cool." Sora complimented with a grin. Niki's teleportation was amazing, but Sora couldn't help but find it not as cool as what Sunghoon could do.

Heeseung let out a laugh and shook his head slightly. "But not as Sunghoon, right?" He teased with a raised brow.

A flash of confusion was shown on Sora's face as her cheeks heated up crimson.

"I mean that's what you were thinking, right?" He slyly smiled and Sora gulped with intimidation and embarrassment. She glanced up at Sunghoon and noticed the small smirk that was now appearing on his lips.

"You can mind read?" She slowly asked, earning a nod in response.

Suddenly, Jay was lifting Heeseung up in the air. A look of anger passed Heeseung as he slapped the younger shoulder for him to put him down.

"Super strength?"

Jay chuckled and put Heeseung down as he nodded. "Correct." He flexed his arm muscles, making Sunoo scoff and before anyone new it, a ball of fire was being launched at Jay.