Clothing Tags

The thing I learned from an early-age was that some people are hollow shells of existence black holes gaping wide just spinning through space swallowing up any pretty,interesting, or different planets, organisms, and galaxies.

These black holes are dangerous because they grow in size quickly, you give them a bit..

They take it all.. Swallowing you into their existence whatever that may be.

They only exist to feed off other people's energy. It starts small absorbing tiny pieces of you and then all of sudden you are someone else completely. A shell of who and what you once were floating through time but they can't see you.

All they see is a giant black hole and various people and various other things swirling around you and with you and through you..

... They say it's rude to cut people off like imagining cutting off oxygen to the whole galaxy? That's what they say. It's rude they yell, it's brash, they spit at me, it's reckless they hurl in my face, it's unempethitic they speak behind my back, She's way too drastic and dire.

It's rude to cut people off they say but, I cut people off like I cut the tags on my clothing because my peace is too precious after being stolen.

When I see a black hole of dangerousness I walk in the other direction because being stuck in someone else's orbit can only lead to destruction of my own.

Inspired by: People Watching By: Conan Gray

@irenic.blog 

 Page Nineteen 

 Page Nineteen