Record player

Raindrops trickling down the windowsill is the love she craved, counting the drops as they slowly dripped down the pane. She was the type of girl to collect books that would gather dust till she would finally open them up reading every single page. She listened to old indie music not because it made her look cool, or seem like she was into the things other people weren't but because she loved older musical melodies the same way she would place an old vinyl on the record player, carefully. She sang songs way too loudly. She lived boldly and she loved wildly but it inherently became pertinent that she had fallen inlove with a man who displaced healing on every broken bone, every marciel of her being. She had now known what true love felt like and it healed every part of her she felt was unworthy, so when people tell you about love it reminds you of your favorite blue jeans with frayed ends, she'll laugh and say. Love is waterfall in the middle of fall, and love is making breakfast in your lover's kitchen, and it's staying up in the middle of the night while they sleep just wanting every single thing to be okay. It's praying for them when youre scared and when youre not! Love is being with someone who shows you how to love yourself.. Desire yourself, Respect yourself and be a better you.

Thank you for showing me love.. Even when you're no longer my lover.

@Irenic.blog

Page Forty​​-Seven 

Page Forty​​-Seven