God's love

God's glorious grace rains down upon every face, people are complacite. He gives and gives and gives us all in a warm embrace regardless if you know or see, feel or think. He knows you, sees you, and hears everything. His love is with you every single step of the way. Planning, preparing and setting it up to fall into place. He is the staff of love holding grace, accepting the faults we can't forgive ourselves for. He knows you but will always learns you. He hears you but will always listen, He feels you but still wants to hold you. God is the light in the darkest of rooms. He can heal even the deepest wounds. His strength is a guiding force. Jesus washed the feet of those who hated him with the strongest form of love that came only from within him. He led the people as they threw stones at his feet and he still loved on when they strung him up at 3. He patiently rose 3 days later and still met each man with grace holding kindness upon his face. Love like he did yourself and others cause that type of love can only be described like mother and father. Family forgives, learns, and grows together so love your neighbor not like a stranger but as a brother and sister.

@irenic.Blog 

Page Fifty 

Page Fifty