Y/N BIO

The scene opens to a dark room with Y/N sitting on a chair in the middle.

Y/N: "So ..you want to know about me and the world you just entered? *chuckle* well you've come to the right place!"

Y/N then stands up from the chair.

Y/N: "For starters my name is Y/N L/N it stands for your name, last name, next is my height I'm 5'11. Lastly is my age I was 16 when Kira left, 18 when the M-Bark left and i am 21 at the start of chapter 1."

The room then brightened and you could see it had white walls.

Y/N: "now I know what you're thinking what about your looks? shouldn't we know what you look like? Well darling your looks are my looks. *Wink* Howdy handsome."

Y/N's outfit then changes to a white tuxedo.

Y/N: "I also have a description of myself that I need to read really quickly."

Y/N pulls out a white card.

Y/N: *ahem* "Y/N is a technological genius with a kind, but fragile heart and an outside view of the world. Carrying scars from his past both mental and physical, Y/N partners with the pluto crew to find a new home for humanity, forge new bonds and maybe even repair an old one."

Y/N looks at the readers and shakes his head.

Y/N: "Authors description not mine."

Y/N the swaps to a new card.

Y/N: "notes. Completed the prototype stellar Exo-suit designed by zero point technology's, damn right i did.Trained (slightly) in combat by Kira before she left, and it came in really handy on my journey.

Y/N then throws the cards away.

Y/N:"Alright now that we're done with that walk with me will you?

Y/N starts walking and the room changes into a classroom with a screen which Y/N stops beside.

Y/N: "Okay first things first my friends, there dog's but not just any dog's genetically modified dog's ment to find us a new planet."

The screen changes to show a picture of a more "show accurate" Kira.

Y/N: "Now this is what they look like when they left, but over time the came up with their own modifications made themselves better. which is why i say Kira looks a little different in the first chapter."

The screen changes to show a picture of a more human-esque Kira. She's taller has wide hips and a more pronounced chest and buttocks.

Y/N: "all dogs on the M-bark have these new modifications."

The screen changes to a picture of a more human-esque Happy. He's also taller than his "show accurate" counterpart, and you can see he has broad shoulders and more defined muscle.

Y/N: "Now I'm sure you're all wondering. How tall are they? Well here is your answer."

The screen changes to a chart showing everyone's height.

Dutchess= 6'3

Pepper= 6'1

Pistachio Soup= 5'11

Y/N= 5'11

Happy= 5'7

Kira= 5'4

Stella= 5'4

Ed= 5'3

Loaf 5'0

Garbage= 4'10

Nomi= 4'6

chonies= 4'2