Chapter 7

[KAIDENCE POV]

My Head Was Spinning And I Was Hoping For A Relaxing Evening With My Husband Since My Mom Was Taking Kaiden For The Weekend, But No! I Had To Walk In On Marvin And Serenity Doing Whatever They Were Doing. *Sigh* Something Wasn't Right. I Picked My Phone Up And Called My Daddy:

"Hey Daddy." I Said.

"Hey Baby Girl. What's Wrong?" He Asked. Oh Damn. How Did He Know Something Was Wrong.

"Nothing. I Miss You. That's All." I Said.

"Mhmm. I Miss You Too Baby Girl." He Said. I Started Feeling A Little Better.

"So Umm. I Heard You And Serenity Got Into It." I Said.

"What? No We Didn't. She Left Out Last Night And She Hasn't Been Home Since. Your Mother Is Worried." He Said.

"So She Was Lying! Ugh! I'm Going To Kill Her!" I Snapped. I Couldn't Believe My Own Sister Lied To My Face And On My Husband!

"First Of All, You Ain't Gon Kill Nobody. So Calm Down And Tell Me What's Going On." He Said.

"Serenity Showed Up Here This Morning And Said That You And Her Got Into It, So I Let Her Stay While I Went To School. When I Got Home....Her And Marvin Were Doing God Knows What, And She Cried Out That He Raped Her While He Cried Out That She Is Doing Drugs." I Said. I Took A Deep Breath. I Hoped I Didn't Explain It Too Fast.

"Fuck That! We'll Be Over Shortly!" He Snapped. He Hung Up In My Face And I Froze Up. This Can Not Be Good.

                   ************

There Was A Loud Knock At The Door, Then The Irritating Sounds Of My Doorbell. Ugh! I Got Up And Walked Out Of My Room And Crept To The Top Of The Stairs.

"Where Is Serenity!" I Heard My Daddy Snap.

"H-H-Hey Daddy." I Heard Serenity Stutter.

"What The Hell Is Going On With You?" He Yelled. Oh Fuck He's Mad.

"Well Daddy....I....Uhh...." She Stuttered, But My Mom Cut Her Off.

"Did He Rape You?" She Asked.

"Yes Mom!" She Said.

"What The Hell?" Marvin Said. I Hurried Down The Stairs And All Eyes Turned Me. Um....Awkward.

"You Called Mom And Dad?" Serenity Said.

"I Called Daddy, But I Didn't Tell Him To Come Over." I Said.

"Didn't Nobody Tell Me To Do A Damn Thing! I Came Over To Get Down To The Bottom Of Things! So Let's Sit Down So I Can Hear Both Sides Of The Story!" He Said. We All Went To The Living Room And Sat On The Couch. Marvin Sat Next To Me, But I Put A Gap In Between Us.

"Come On Baby." He Said.

"Tell Your Side Of The Story." I Said. He Sighed And Began Talking. By The Time He Was Done, Serenity Snapped.

"That's A Lie! You Tried To Sell Me Drugs The Other Night!" She Said.

"Man Stop Lying! I Caught Her At The Trap House And Took Her Home Last Night!" He Said.

"Liar!" She Said, Jumping Up.

"Sit The Hell Down!" My Daddy Snapped. She Sat Down Quick And Dropped Her Head.

"Now Tell Your Side." My Mom Said. The Whole Time During Serenity's Story, She Kept Stuttering And Rubbing Her Arms As If She Were Cold.

"Serenity....Are You Doing Drugs?" My Dad Asked.

"No!" She Snapped.

"Serenity Monaé Smith! Are You Taking Drugs!" He Asked Again.

"Daddy...I..." She Stuttered.

"Are You!" He Snapped.

"Yes! Okay! Yes!" She Said. My Mouth Dropped.

"So You Were Lying About Getting Raped?" My Mom Asked. She Nodded.

"You're Taking Your Ass To Rehab!" My Dad Snapped. I Stood Up And Walked Over To My Little Sister.

"I'm So Sorry, Kaidence." She Cried. I Slapped Her Hard Across The Face And Stormed Upstairs. I Felt So Betrayed And So Hurt.

"Baby." Marvin Said, Running After Me. I Turned Around And Hugged Him.

"I'm So Sorry." I Said.

"Don't Be Sorry Baby. You Know I Would Never Cheat On You. Especially With Your Sister!" He Said. I Kissed Him.

"Can I Make It Up To You?" I Said.

"Mmm What Did You Have In Mind?" He Said. I Closed And Locked The Door. Time To Take A Trip To Marvinland.