Chapter 30

[SERENITY'S POV]

"We Hear By Grant You A Permanent Release From Our Facility." He Said. I Stood There In A Numbing Daze As I Glanced At The Board. Before I Knew It, I Squealed With Excitment As I Ran And Hugged My Mom And Dad.

"Thank You! Thank You So Much!" I Said.

"Go Ahead And Pack Up. You Can Meet Your Parents Out Front." The Man Said. I Nodded And Hurried Out Of The Office, And Down The Hall Towards My Room. Since I Had A "Feeling" I Was Leaving Anyways, I Was Already Packed In Advance. I Grabbed My Bag, Slid On My House Shoes, And Quickly Headed Around The Corner. I Stopped When I Saw Tiara In Her Room Crying. Ugh! I Sat My Bag Down And Walked Into Her Room.

"Hey...Are You Okay?" I Asked.

"I Hear You're Going Home. Congrats." She Said.

"Why Are You Crying?" I Asked.

"You're Leaving. I Mean...I Knew It Was Going To Happen, But I Didn't Think It Would Hurt So Bad." She Said.

"Stop Crying. We Can Still Be Friends." I Said. She Just Shook Her Head. Ugh! God Please Give Me Strength For What I'm About To Do. I Grabbed Tiara's Face And Kissed Her...Hard. She Put Her Arms Around My Neck And Deepened The Kiss. Oh Fuck. I Quickly Pulled Back And Stood Up. That Was So...So...Hot! I Think I Liked It.

"I Told You." She Whispered.

"I Have To Go." I Said. I Walked Into The Hallway, Grabbed My Bag, And Hurried Down The Hall. When I Saw My Parents Waiting For Me At The Exit, I Knew I Was Really Going Home! Finally!

"Ready To Go?" My Mom Asked.

"So Ready!" I Said.

                **************

When We Arrived Back Home, I Hurried To My Room And Collapsed On My Bed.

"Ohhh I Missed You Bed!" I Said. I Sat Up And Looked Around My Room. Everything Was Exactly The Way I Left It, Except It Was Cleaner.

"You're Back!" Aleeyah Screamed From The Doorway. I Jumped Up And Hugged Her Tight. She Looked So Different! So...Grown Up! Her Hair Was Longer And In Loose Curls, Her Skin Was Tanned And Beautiful, And Her Style Was FINALLY Up To Date.

"You Can NOT Be My Little Sister! You're So Grown Up!" I Said.

"I Have Not! I've Been The Same Since You Left. But I'm So Glad You're Home!" She Said.

"It's Good To Be Home! I Don't Know What To Do First! Eat? Sleep? Shower With Normal, Girly Body Wash? I Don't Know!" I Squealed.

"Man I Knew I Heard Your Annoying Voice From Downstairs." Xavier Said.

"Shut Up And Give Me A Hug! I Missed My Baby Brother." I Said, Hugging Him Hard.

"Glad You're Home Big Sis. Let's Keep It That Way." He Said. Xavier Has Gotten Taller And His Voice Has Gotten So Much Deeper. I'm So Upset That I've Been Missing These Drastic Changes In My Younger Siblings, But I Promise Not To Miss Anything Else.

"You Guys Need To Clean Up And Get Ready For Dinner Before Everyone Shows Up." My Dad Said.

"Everyone?" I Said.

"Your Brothers And Uncle Are Coming For Dinner To See You." He Said.

"What About Kaidence?" I Asked. I Really Wanted To Mend Things Between Us.

"Well....I Don't Know About Kaidence, But Your Mother Told Her That We're Having A Dinner For You So We'll See What Happens. You Look Exhausted Baby Girl. Get Some Rest." He Said. He Kissed My Forehead And Walked Out.

"Glad To Have You Home Sis. I Got Homework To Do." Xavier Said, Walking Out Of My Room.

"I Got Homework Too. Ugh. I'll Let You Get Settled Though." Aleeyah Said. She Skipped Out Of My Room And Closed The Door. I Sighed As I Began Unpacking My Bags. I Just Prayed That Kaidence Showed Up Tonight. I Really Wanted To See Her And Hopefully Patch Things Up.