Chapter 14

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

"You Look Hot Chicá!" Melanie Said.

"Do I Really?" I Said.

"Yes! You Look Beautiful. Pregnant And All." Blondie Said. She Dabbed Some Lip Gloss On My Lips And Fixed My Hair.

"There! You Are Ready!" Blondie Said. I Stood Up And Faced Mirror. Blondie Did A Great Job With My Makeup And I Loved It.

"Now You Have The Option Of This Cheetah Print Dress, The Short Pink Dress, Or The Long Black Dress." Melanie Said.

"Can I Try Them All On?" I Asked.

"Yeah Go Ahead." Melanie Said. I Slid The Robe Off My Body, And Tried On The Short Pink Dress First.

"No! Take It Off." Blondie Said. I Giggled As I Took The Dress Off And Slid The Black Dress On.

"That's Cute." Blondie Said.

"We're Going For Hot! Not Cute!" Melanie Said.

"It's Not Even Possible To Be Hot When You're Pregnant. Especially With Twins." I Said. I Slid On The Cheetah Print Dress And Both Melanie And Blondie's Jaw Dropped.

"What? Is It....Too Much?" I Said.

"Now That's Hot!" Melanie Said.

"You Are Most Definitely Wearing This! Makes Your Ass Look Huge! It's In The Back!" Blondie Said.

"More Like The Front And The Back." I Murmured.

"Come On Girls We Gotta Get Going. Damn Bitch! You Look Good! Cheetah Is Definitely Your Print!" Bre Said. Well....Cheetah Dress It Is. I Glanced In The Mirror And Frowned.

"I Look Like A Pregnant Prostitute!" I Said.

"A Hot Pregnant Prostitute!" Melanie Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Sat Down.

"Oh Cheer Up. You Look Great. Now Put These On." She Said Handing Me Some Heels.

"Okay...Now Y'all Are Pushing It! My Feet Are Going To Fall Off!" I Said.

"No They Won't. They're Comfortable As Hell. I Wore Them When I Was Eight Months Pregnant With Jazmyne. Trust Me." She Said. She Slid The Heels On My Feet And I Stood Up. Well....They Were Oddly Comfortable.

"I Guess These Will Do." I Said.

"See Now Lets Go Y'all! We Gon Be Late And I Gotta Stop Somewhere Real Quick." Bre Said. I Looked In The Mirror One Last Time. I Do Look Good In This Dress And Shoes. I Don't Know Why I Was Doubting Myself So Much. Maybe Because I Was Carrying Two Extra People And I Felt Like Shit. Ugh. I Grabbed My Bag And Jacket And Headed To The Car.

              ******************

"Let Me Go See What's Up With This Guy Real Quick, And Then We Can Go." Bre Said.

"Okay Hurry Up." Melanie Said.

"Come With Me Mel." She Said.

"Okay Come On." She Said. Bre Snatched The Keys And Hopped Out The Car. Great....Ten Minutes Have Passed By And They Haven't Came Back Yet.

"What Is Taking Them So Long?" I Said.

"I'm Not Sure. Let's Go Inside And Get Them." Blondie Said. We Got Out The Car And Headed To The Front. We Walk Inside And I Was Walking Straight, But Blondie Grabbed Me.

"I Think They Went Down Here." She Said. We Walked Down And Stopped At The Door.

"You Go First." Blondie.Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Walked In.

"SURPRISE!" Everybody Screamed. I Stood Shocked And Surprised As I Seen All The Familiar Faces.

"Happy Birthday Mamas." My Mom Said Hugging Me.

"Thanks Mom." I Said. I Couldn't Believe Everybody Was Here. My Parents, My Brothers, My Sister, Uncle Dan, My Girls, Just Everybody. Only Person Missing Was My Little Sister Serenity, But She Hurt Me In More Ways Than One.

"Happy Birthday Baby Sis!" Junior Said Hugging Me.

"Baby Sis? More Like Big Baby Sis, Look At That Stomach!" Nathan Said.

"Please Don't Remind Me." I Said.

"How Far Are You?" Junior Asked.

"Six Months With Twin Girls." I Said.

"Twin Girls? Aw Hell Baby Sis!" Nathan Said.

"Let's Not Baby Talk Today. It's Your Sister's Birthday." Bre Said, Pulling Me Away.

"Was All This Your Doing?" I Asked.

"Nope. Your Hubby Did This." She Said. I Turned And Marvin Wrapped His Amrs Around Me.

"Happy Birthday Baby." He Said Kissing My Lips.

"Thanks Baby. I Can't Believe You Did All Of This." I Said.

"Believe It Baby. I Did All This In Only Two Days." He Said.

"Two? Really? Oh Wow Babe." I Said.

"I'd Do Anything To Keep A Smile On My Queen's Face." He Said. He Kissed Me Again, Then We Were Rudely Interrupted By This Short Light Skinned Girl.

"Sorry To Interrupt, But When Would You Like Us To Present The Birthday Cake?" She Asked. She Looked Me Up And Down, Then Fixed Her Eyes On My Husband. Oh Yeah. This Bitch Was Finna Get Slapped.

"Not Yet. I'll Signal You." He Said. She Nodded And Walked Off.

"That Was The Hostess, Sabrina. She Did The Decorations And The Mural." He Said.

"Did She Now?" I Said.

"Yeah...What's Wrong?" He Asked.

"Nothing." I Lied. He Slid His Arm Around Me And Guided Me To The Area Where I Could Sit Down.

"You Look Beautiful." He Said.

"I Feel Like A Cautionary Whale." I Said. He Laughed As He Stood Up.

"I'll Be Back." He Said. He Hurried To The Back And I Stood Up To Follow Him. He Better Not Be Up To Anything Or I Swear Ima Snap.