Chapter 18

[MARVIN'S POV]

I Don't Do Funerals At All, And Yet This Is My Third Funeral This Year! Shit Is Getting Crazy. When The Funeral Was Over, We Went To The Burial Site And Said Our Final Goodbyes.

"Man..Word On The Street Is That Nigga Bo-Legged Chris Is The One Who Killed Reese. I Got His Address And Everything." Said My Homie Rich.

"Let's Head Over There." I Said.

                  **************

I Slammed The Clip Inside My Gun And Stuffed The Gun In My Pants. I Took A Hit Of The Cocaine And Joined The Rest Of Guys On The Corner.

"Ready?" I Asked. They Nodded And We Headed Down The Sidewalk And Into An Abandoned House. I Could Hear Talking In The Distance And It Was Constant Bragging About How He Shot My Homie Dead. I Took The First Move And Kicked In The Door.

"What The Fuck!" Bo-Legged Chris Snapped.

"Payback Is A Bitch! And This Is For My Nigga Reese!" I Snapped. He Reached In His Pants, And Me And My Boys Started Blasting. I Emptied My Gun And We Hurried Out The Place. We Hopped Into My Car And Fled The Scene.

"That Was A Legit Massacre!" My Cousin Kevin Said.

"Hell Yeah." I Said. I Pulled My Phone Out And Notice I Had A Bunch Of Missed Calls From Kaidence And A Few Texts Messages. Damn What Was Up?

"Drinks On Me Fellas!" Kevin Said. My Eyes Widened As I Read My Text Messages.

"Oh Shit! Kaidence Is Going Into Labor! We Gotta Head Back!" I Said.

"Aight Chill. I'm On It" Kevin Said. We Hopped On The Interstate While I Called Kaidence Back.

"Hey Baby. I Left My Phone In The Car During The Service. You Okay?" I Asked.

"Yeah. I'm Just Having Awful Pains. The Doctor Just Left And Said I'm Dialating So The Girls Are Coming." She Said.

"Look Red, Tell My Babies Don't Come Yet. Daddy's Coming." I Said.

"I'll Try To Hold Off For As Long As I Can, But They'll Come When They're Ready." She Said.

"You Right. I'm On My Way And I'll Be There As Soon As I Can. I Love You." I Said.

"I Love You Too." She Said. We Hung Up And The Whole Car Started Laughing.

"My Nigga Whipped!" Rich Said.

"Nah Just In Love." I Said.

"You Say Love, I Say Whipped!" He Said. I Laughed.

"Call It What You Want Man, But That's My Baby!" I Said.

"Man Lil Kaidence Been His Baby Since She Was A Lil Youngin. She Couldn't Get Enough Of Marvy Marv." Kevin Said.

"None Of Them Hoes Could Get Enough Of Marvin. He Had Them Chasing Him." Rich Said. I Laughed.

"Kaidence Wasn't Like That. She Couldn't Stand Me, But I Changed That After I Gave Her The Dick! She Loved Me More Than Ever." I Joked.

"And Thanks To Her, I Wouldn't Have Met My Baby Melanie." Kevin Said. I Laughed.

"Y'all In Love Too. Next Thing You Know Y'all Gon Be Popping Out Babies." I Said.

"Hopefully Not Twins!" He Said.

"Hell Naw! You Ready For That Man?" Rich Asked.

"Ready Or Not They're Coming." I Said. We Finished Conversating Until We Officially Touchdown. We Headed Straight For The Hospital. I Tried Calling Kaidence, But She Wasn't Answering. Oh Fuck! We Pulled In Front And I Quickly Hopped Out The Car, And Hurried In. Not Even Knowing That My First Child Has Already Entered The World.

(Marvin, Kevin, And Rich In MM.)